TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS A RE-POST FROM THE RATCHET THREAD OF A RUN-IN I HAD A COUPLE YEARS BACK...
ENJOY.
LET ME TELL YOU A STORY OF WHY I DON'T GO OVER THEIR SPOTS.
A COUPLE YEARS BACK, WHEN I WAS A JUNIOR AT UNIV. OF PITT, ME AND MY BOY DECIDED TO TAKE A TRIP TO TORONTO JUST FOR THE LULZ, B*****S, AND FUN. WE END UP GOING OUT TO SOME CLUB NEAR DOWNTOWN THAT IS KNOWN FOR INTERRACIAL MIXING (SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF CLUBS THERE ARE LIKE THIS BUT THAT'S ANOTHER STORY ). ME AND MY BOY ARE JUST CHILLIN NOT REALLY GOING TOO HARD TRYING TO PICK UP GIRLS AND WE GET APPROACHED BY THESE TWO WHITE GIRLS.
NOW THEY HAD THAT LOOK WHERE YOU COULD ALMOST TELL THEY WERE RATCHET BUT NOT REALLY, BUT IT WAS APPARENT THEY WERE THE CRAFTSMAN TOOLS OF RATCHETS WHEN THEY STARTED TALKING. I'M NO SOFT DUDE BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION BUT THESE BECKY'S MADE ME FEEL RYAN SEACREST SOFT . THEY WERE THAT RATCHET.
BEING THE GUY THAT I AM WITH THAT SOFT SPOT FOR THEM WHITE RATCHETS, I DECIDE TO OBLIGE HER REQUEST FOR "D" AND GO HOME WITH HER WHILE MY BOY WENT HOME WITH HER FRIEND. THIS B**** STAYED IN ONE OF THE WORSE GHETTOS I COULD IMAGINE, SEEMED TO RIVAL THE WORSE CHICAGO SLUMS. I'M SURE MY FELLOW CHICAGO NT'ERS CAN CHIME IN ON HOW BAD THOSE ARE. MY FIRST THOUGHT IN THE CAB WHEN WE PULLED UP WAS, "O DAMN, THIS IS GONNA BE INTERESTING". AS WE WALK UP TO HER APARTMENT DOOR, THERE ARE THREE BLACK DUDES JUST CHILLIN RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DOOR SMOKING. ONE OF THEM LOOKING LIKE NDAMUKONG SUH. OF COURSE HE STICKS HIS HAND OUT WITHOUT SAYING A WORD LOOKING FOR A POUND. I'M THINKING LIKE, "THIS ISN'T GONNA END WELL FOR ME." BUT AS ANY GUY KNOW WHEN YOU ON THAT YAMB HUNT AND GONE THIS FAR IT'S HARD TO TURN BACK. I WOULD OF TAKEN ON NDAMUKONG SUH AND ANDREW WATTS AT THE SAME TIME TO GET THAT NUT OFF. SO AT THIS POINT I HAD A DECISION TO MAKE, EITHER DIP OUT OR DAP UP AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I DECIDE TO DAP HIM UP AND THEN HE JUST NODS WITHOUT SAYING A WORD AND ALL THE DUDES JUST MOVE OUT THE WAY AND LET US IN HER APARTMENT.
FAST FORWARD, AND WE ARE GETTING IT IN. I'M GIVING HER THAT ADRENALINE FUSED "D" WHEN WE ARE INTERRUPTED FROM OUR AIR MATTRESS TANGO BY HER MOM WALKING IN TURNING ON THE LIGHTS AND ASKING WHO ATE ALL THE CORN POPS . NOT THAT BAD IN ITSELF EXCEPT THAT HER MOM STOOD THERE LONGER THAN NORMAL TO THE POINT I ALMOST ASKED IF SHE WANTED TO JOIN IN. SHE JUST TURNED OFF THE LIGHTS AND WALKED AWAY LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED. THIS MUST BE A REGULAR OCCURENCE FOR HER. STRIKE ONE.
I GO BACK TO SMASHING AND A FEW MINUTES LATER THE LIGHT COMES ON AGAIN AND I'M THINKING, "CAN A BROTHER SMASH IN PEACE?" IT'S HER 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WHINING THAT SHE CAN'T SLEEP. AT THIS POINT, I THINK THE GIG IS UP BUT SHE JUST TELLS HER TO GO SIT IN ONE OF THE CORNERS AND TELLS ME TO KEEP GOING. THIS B**** CAN'T BE SERIOUS! BUT SHE IS. I TELL HER I'LL WAIT TILL HER DAUGHTER FALLS ASLEEP BEFORE CONTINUING. WHEN SHE FALLS ASLEEP, I CONTINUE TO SMASH HER MOM WHILE SHE IS SLEEPING IN THE CORNER (DON'T JUDGE ME ). STRIKE TWO.
THE FINAL STRAW COMES WHEN I'M SMASHING AGAIN AND LOOK UP AND SEE THAT THE GUY I SAW EARLIER THAT LOOKS LIKE NDAMUKONG SUH STANDING OUTSIDE HER DOOR WAS LOOKING THROUGH HER WINDOW AT US SMASHING. STRIKE THREE.
I'VE NEVER PUT MY CLOTHES BACK ON AND BOUNCED SO FAST IN MY LIFE. NOT TOO MENTION, NO CAB WAS COMING TO THAT PART OF TOWN AT THAT TIME SO I HAD TO WALK 3 MILES BACK TO THE HOTEL IN AN ADIDAS TRACK JACKET IN WHAT SEEMED LIKE 20 DEGREE WEATHER.
SO YEA.............DON'T END UP WITH NDAMUKONG SUH CREEPING YOUR SMASH SESSION. SMASH RATCHETS IN YOUR CAR.
/DIRECT TV
**************CLIFFS******************
- MET WHITE RATCHET IN TORONTO CLUB
- WENT BACK TO AFGHAN TYPE SLUM APARTMENT
- DAPPED NDAMUKONG SUH
- SMASHED WITH KID IN ROOM
- NDAMUKONG SUH CREEPING THROUGH THE WINDOW ON OUR SMASH SESSION WITH THE "PROBLEM?" FACE

:rofl:!!!

Wow thats how it gets down Canadadia??

THEY ARE JUST AS WILD UP THERE MAN :lol:

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Last edited:
Man my ex told my current that we had still been seeing each other. :smh:

Feels batman.

Never mess with a woman that has nothing to lose becuase she will zero dambs and keep it moving

Feels batman.
Never mess with a woman that has nothing to lose becuase she will zero dambs and keep it moving
:smh:

crushing blow, famb... my advice?

dont eem have a girl... especially if you're trying to dibble dabble...

Feels batman.

You got caught brah, take the L and cut them both loose :smh:. Too much drama to be worth it, start fresh and on to the next batch 8).

Question: First date with a grown *** women. Do you kiss first like it was child hood? Or do you wait? She's 32! Help quick!

Question: First date with a grown *** women. Do you kiss first like it was child hood? Or do you wait? She's 32! Help quick!

I always try to but depends on how you are both feeling each other, at least initiate some physical contact brah (for me a must).

FYI - don't go 100% go 85-90% and let her do the rest.

Last edited:
Go with the flow. If the chemistry is there, go for a simple kiss.

32? I say go with the flow and see how it ends up.... she could be on some "i'mma go for mine, **** it, I'm 32!" and go in for the kiss :lol:

But if she doesn't kiss you, don't take that mean that she doesn't want to---I'm usually pretty shy/timid so I always chill and wait for the first kiss to happen.

Last edited:
If the kiss don't work out, do what a majority of NTers' do and whip it out (WIO) (def not srs)

aight NT this girl needs a real man ive been eyeing her for too long,tmrw Imma finally man up and do what needs to be done

Last edited:
Spray tan and a penis pump. :tongue:
Anyone in here ever knew some girls(s) that cut themselves? :nerd:

yeah, quite a few actually. But the crazy thing is i've only encountered them in the suburbs, in the city the females were all laid back but san mateo and foster city had some crazy heus :smh:

I'm not gonna lie though, one was the only female i've ever respected enough to not wanna dog and ironically she's the only one who i never gave a damn about

Hmm, iono I thought she might be kinda cool but I don't want to be that guy if something goes wrong ya know? Maybe that's just me overthinking. :\

Never ****** with this thread before.

How would you braj's approach this/these situation(s)...

- I'm the only guy in my grad school major
- 99% of the girls in my class are white girls...some under, some regular and a slight percentage above average white girls.
- I'm 27 while most of these girls are just turning 22 or 23

I got about a year left with seeing these girls, most notably with the 2-3 above average white girls I'm feeling. Being the only guy, the rest of the girls like to tease me, have some white girl fun with me....and I feel like i'm a class act and I work off that because these are the people i'm gonna end up breaking bread with eventually down the road again.

My question is....should I even attempt to **** where I sleep? I feel that should I pick up one of these girls, gossip would spread like wild fire and if **** went sour I could possibly do myself in in some cliques inside my class.

You know what, I just answered my question. I think i'm gonna keep my distance for now....maybe have a random drunk night with one of these girls eventually and keep it at that.

There is one girl that's like 22ish and she's gonna be a 1st year next year that i'm trying to establish some rapport with her...I hope that goes well cuz she's spanish and she got a nice body.

****, I hope being in the 4% of males in my major works out well for me....I mean theirs options galore but do I have the sufficient skills to pull some thing off and not **** myself over?

Thanks, this has been therapeutic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom