TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, yea, but is there any chance for a second chance, or did I just blow it?

Not sure if somebody else answered already, but one dude mentioned he would've watched tv attentively until she decided to leave. I would've done the same. I also would've made a really good 1 person meal just to send a message.

i have a situation.. i booked this joint last semester in my accounting class, on valentines day:lol: . I have a main joint, and she had some dude too, so at that time i aint really care to hit her up like that ( hit her up once, and that was because i needed her book). She dropped the class a few weeks later, and when i saw her she said she was failing her tests...fast forward to today. I hit her up :

me: u still got a mans tho
her: a new one
me: when me and u gon chill
her: when u take me out to the movies or a date I mean u dont even call me
(she randomly sends me a pic)
me:dont get me wrong, i could take u out and call u, but ima be upfront...what if i wanted to **** first?
her:well that will not happen babes.
her:so call me when u can
me:what about your dude?
her: i mean u can call a friend right?
me: do you want to just be friends with me tho?
her: i mean , i cant answer that but what i can say is that when this storm stops call me.
her: and send a pic
me: (i send her a pic)
her: so beautiful
me: im grateful:rofl:
her: so call me tonight okay

i haven't responded it to her yet.. I have a main joint already and i just want to get it in with this joint , nothing more. suggestions people:lol:?

Blue, PM me pics of yourself and tell me your name on FB.

I'll help you get over ol boy real quick :D

srs.

Last edited:
i have a situation.. i booked this joint last semester in my accounting class, on valentines day:lol: . I have a main joint, and she had some dude too, so at that time i aint really care to hit her up like that ( hit her up once, and that was because i needed her book). She dropped the class a few weeks later, and when i saw her she said she was failing her tests...fast forward to today. I hit her up :

me:dont get me wrong, i could take u out and call u, but ima be upfront...what if i wanted to **** first?
her: i mean , i cant answer that but what i can say is that when this storm stops call me.

i haven't responded it to her yet.. I have a main joint already and i just want to get it in with this joint , nothing more. suggestions people:lol:?

My dude you're in there.. Just hit her up so yall can kick it and make sure u take her back to the crib.. You'll recieve them yambs..

sorry if this is out there. but what kind of pics were being exchanged :lol:

did you send her a picture of your face? you can just say no and ill get it.
did she send you a picture of her face?
:lol:

She clearly just wants to get it in too. I swear us dudes miss the most obvious signs. She's physically attracted to you beautiful.

yea i know, i just didnt want to do no work as far talking to her on the phone and stuff, just straight up text and get her to the crib

My dude you're in there.. Just hit her up so yall can kick it and make sure u take her back to the crib.. You'll recieve them yambs..

yea , i am, i guess i got to suck it up and kick it with her at least before she open to me :lol:

it was a topless pic
and i just her my face pic, i aint bout that nudes life :lol: :smh:

charles barkley has been right for awhile about the women in san antonio 
sick.gif

Blue, next get together/function where your guy will be, bring me along and introduce me to ol' boy as a dude you met at nike town. Ill play along. Dude will get mighty jealous.

All I ask in return are 2 chicken apple sausage hot dogs from Top Dog and yambs from a cute friend of yours. Ill even let you hold my hand.

Last edited:
Blue, next get together/function where your guy will be, bring me along and introduce me to ol' boy as a dude you met at nike town. Ill play along. Dude will get mighty jealous.

All I ask in return are 2 chicken apple sausage hot dogs from Top Dog and yambs from a cute friend of yours. Ill even let you hold my hand.
:lol: i'm not the type to do stuff like that... but sure, a trip to top dog sounds fun. :smile:

Is there anything better then having some buns pinned down to the couch so she can't run from the D and you can just watch the mass shake endlessly from the back.
mean.gif
Lawd
THIS. best position imo. pin her ***** right on the couch and go HAMuel jackson 
pimp.gif

yea I'm def not bout that nude pic life. I sent pics of waist up. while I have pics of all the naughty bits from her....

girls show their friends everything guys... remember that... I mean we do to. but not as extreme

this
She was the d she just don't wanna say it

If you wanna smash and dash my go to is

Me:You busy right now?
Her:Nope
Me:cool if I come over in a bit?
Her:k

If you know she wants it but says no when you ask to come over just be like let me know when youre free then

You gotta call the shots with females trusttttt she might play dumb but she know what the intentions are :evil:

She clearly just wants to get it in too. I swear us dudes miss the most obvious signs. She's physically attracted to you beautiful.

yea i know, i just didnt want to do no work as far talking to her on the phone and stuff, just straight up text and get her to the crib

yea , i am, i guess i got to suck it up and kick it with her at least before she open to me :lol:

it was a topless pic
and i just her my face pic, i aint bout that nudes life :lol: :smh:

Ain't even really work at this point, all you gotta do is not be obnoxious.

It's time for cats to lose any desire to 'save' these broads. They know exactly what they are doing and exactly what they want, but it's in their nature to always play a victim role.

It is not your mission to take these broads out of a state that they willingly put themselves into and actually WANT to exist in. Whenever you hear a woman say, "I can't find a nice guy!" BEWARE! The average man wills mile and say, "Hey baby, look over here! I'll treat you how you want to be treated! Those jerks don't know what they are missing." What she is really saying to you is, "I need a rest haven to rejuvenate my emotions, finances, ego, as well as be the recipient for more free stuff before I return to the drug dealers, players and other men who one night me that I can't get enough of."

I bet you if you look into the history of that woman talking that nice guy trash, and you will find the majority of her weekends with different guys or at bars, etc. A woman talking about she can't find a nice guy is full of it. If a woman is decent looking, you already know how many 'nice guys' she will have hovering around her willing to do anything she wants... so how in the world can she not find a 'nice guy'? The only thing she is doing is laying out 'sucker bait', so some simp negro can bite on it, get hooked and end up being a pitstop until she can get used up by a player again.

Women constantly lay out sucker bait, and if you're smart or have any self-respect about yourself, you won't bite. Think of these women all on instagram showing off their booty and the flood of simps that rush in to drop all kinds of comments. These women are openly baiting for attention, but do you think they reward those simps that give it to them? No, they are sitting out there patiently waiting for some baller or some bigshot that rarely pays them attention to scoop them. Remember, your attention is your currency when it comes to women. Why in the world are you going to give it to a woman who isn't rewarding you for spending your 'money' at her store?

Avoid sucker bait and sob stories because they are merely acts of vampirism from a woman. She is taking your energy and resources in order to rejuvenate herself in order to nourish those same guys she claims she can't stand. Women who are REALLY seeking nice, decent guys don't go out and state it because they actually find them and usually get married to them fairly rapidly. It's only women that are looking or rest havens that lay out that sucker bait, aka 'sigh, men are dogs... why can't I find a decent guy' on places like facebook, etc.

Went out w girl from work. Was going to just walk her home but turned into drinks, wayward walking and a visit to shake shack and talking in the park. She seems more comfortable w me but how do I move it along faster or do I just be patient?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom