TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had to deliver the final KO on the yambs. Now you're getting your things folded as you leave. Cool that y'all are breaking it off in this manner. Should be easy to hit while you build your team.

WHATS UP WITH HOOKAH? no one told me yet

Yall had mentioned "corporate" yambs a few pages back. In my experienced yet still humble opinion ,messing with corp types is the natural evolution of a grown man. Sure ratchets and college yambs are exciting, but ain't nuttin like a woman that got their ish together. At the core they are chicks like the rest and many of the rules still apply, but you really can't come at them weak cause they'll see right through it many times. Added benefit of corp Yambs is that in some cases you could actually learn something from them that could help you out in life.

One thing corporate chicks have is INSURANCE. Y'all may think that is trivial...but if you read between the lines you'll see that they have the means to take care of themselves...which means that they have the ability to have their cooters checked up on a regular basis and that's good for everybody. A corp chick will notice if her box starts getting rank and will shut down sexual activity until after she is diagnosed and treated by her doc. Ratchets and college chicks not so much, and even though college chicks can go to the health office at school many are ashamed to go cause there are often student workers who deal with the records
laugh.gif
roll.gif

You had to deliver the final KO on the yambs. Now you're getting your things folded as you leave. Cool that y'all are breaking it off in this manner. Should be easy to hit while you build your team.

That's what I'm saying. This **** seems too easy. I think we both saw this coming and are relieved. She really wants to be my friend still and I know it'll be easy to smash whenever I'm just not sure what my next move is.

That's what I'm saying. This **** seems too easy. I think we both saw this coming and are relieved. She really wants to be my friend still and I know it'll be easy to smash whenever I'm just not sure what my next move is.

I didn't read all your other posts. But what's up with her saying "my parents won't accept us being together" (something along those lines)
Was that a major contributing factor to why it didn't work out

I didn't read all your other posts. But what's up with her saying "my parents won't accept us being together" (something along those lines)
Was that a major contributing factor to why it didn't work out
Her parents loved me up until two weekends ago. Now they hate me because of something messed up she did to me and how I reacted. She has been mentioning it a lot and worrying that her parents will never accept me again after that for the past two weeks though so it was definitely a contributing factor. It wasn't major in how all of our problems started but it was definitely the straw that broke the camels back for her I think.

Last edited:
get the yambs in a car or on the living room floor before y'all get 5 feet inside the apartment...

and catch her in a dress.... a skirt or something...

bend her over the kitchen table, couch, counter, whatever, move them panties to the side, and slide in.

Yeah remember the days of bangin chicks out in my 95 Altima.  Just straight diggin in them in the front seat, had one chick calling out my name in her sleep.  Her moms was like who is this Sincere you were moaning about last night.  Your boys head swelled up REAL big.

But if you got a coupe or something small it is going to be difficult to get it in.  Another chick was knockin her down on the regular in her moms Malibu.
Good try.  As I said in earlier post was out with my fellow married fellas, well there are these two bad chicks sitting next to us.  It is setup like a outdoor lounge so we have sofas and mini tables.  Well one of the single guys invites some women he knows over to hang out with us before we hit up the club.  The chicks are real immature acting so I tune out and start talking to the two chicks sitting next to us.  Come to find out she went to the same high school as me, is 40 with an 8 year old daughter and a DOCTOR.  I would of thought her no older than 28, nice Jennifer from Basketball Wives body with the maxi dress.

Bruh if the kid wasn't married most certainly would have went after the YAMBS. 

Her friend:  Do you date older women?

Me: Unfortunately I am married, but I prefer to say I dated mature women.  Your age isn't important to me, your thought process and goals are.

The sportcoat with the handkerchief matchin the button down was killin them that night. We married guys don't go after yambs, but we do like to keep the skills to pull them sharp.  How else we goin to have the knowledge for you young cats.
I just need some new blood plus these old girls want me to put in effort

Ain't nobody got time for that
Patience youngblood, put in a little work for the older women.  It will pay off as long as you don't get them thinking they are wifey.  Trust older women... Some of the best yambs I ever had, moistest and SUPER freaks.  They goin try and flip it on you, but put the D down and they are stuck.  Make sure you have some young ones lined up while putting in work for the older ones.

Last edited:
I wash the hose every night, cuz I know where my lips have been
roll.gif
Make sure you wash it real well with hot water, and probably bleach on the part they smokin on.  I don't have a hookah yet but I am a germ freak.
Interestingly enough the D.C., Maryland, and VA (DMV) area legal age is 16. I worked for there until I moved to Texas last year and though I knew the legal age The lowest I dipped was a few 19 yr old mamis but they were built like grown women.
Oh you ain't lyin, my boy and I see this STALLIONS walking around all the time at the gym.  I live in NOrthern VA, 18/19, with just insane genetics at there age.
Also, before I leave for work, she says she loves me and I go to walk out the door without saying anything. She tells me to come back and gives me a big long hug. She says she'll fold all my clothes and pack nicely for me. Since she was being nice I ask her if it's ok if I stay one more night (tonight) because I'm about to go on vacation tomorrow any way. Tell her I'll sleep on couch. She says it's fine and that I can sleep in bed with her.
Pics for beasts. Since she's my ex now I don't care. We really gotta do better here on NT with the pics:
That's you in the pic bro, you ain't doin to bad for yourself.  Man, tonight when you get home she goin throw the YAMBS at you so HARD.  DAMN.  She goin try and get you P whipped tonight.  Hold on strong bro temptation is going to be there to stick around.

Women in their 40s didn't look this good.... say 20, 30 years ago

Quality of life has definitely improved. Living healthy, makeup technology is better

Yeah remember the days of bangin chicks out in my 95 Altima.  Just straight diggin in them in the front seat, had one chick calling out my name in her sleep.  Her moms was like who is this Sincere you were moaning about last night.  Your boys head swelled up REAL big.

But if you got a coupe or something small it is going to be difficult to get it in.  Another chick was knockin her down on the regular in her moms Malibu.

I was a regular at turning the whip to hotel on wheels. I got so bold with one chick I'd park in the lot of the hotel on lakeshore drive. I had a Rivv so plenty of room in the front and back. That car had so many memories in it. First car I got head in, first car I smashed in...I was just a college kid not trying to spend my weed and shoe money on hotels

its a middle eastern style water pipe used to smoke flavored tobacco. At the very least, to use it day to day, u'll need a hookah (about 30-150$ depends on the size), coals, aluminum foil, and the tobacco. I had one in the dorm back in the day and :smokin chicks were acting like my room was a lounge the entire semester.

Last edited:
I may try to make that game my dude. My good friend and classmate went to undergrad at LSU and he refuses to be an Aggie football fan regardless that he goes here now
laugh.gif
Heck it's only a 5 hour trip to Baton Rouge. I'll hit you I'm pm if we decide to make it bro.

I know the Yamb scene is ridic at LSU
alright son geaux tigers 

E, y'all have it so good out there in Cali. So many women, so many schools, such great weather. I lived in Cali for a sec and I can definitely say that no other State in the U.S. can compete. I know you have stories for days bro. Ménage aint nothing out there and I'm talking two fine chicks not two mud ducks.

The Recipe...W W and W.
DAMN bro, do I know you or something.  You have lived almost everywhere I have.  I live in Sn Diego.
I thought about hookah.. but me and the wifey don't smoke
Same here, willing to give it a try.  Well wife smokes cigs when she is PISSED.

Thanks TJ....whats the difference between that and a bong? Can you put mj in it?

mj, opium w/e although u would prob have to mix it with tobacco. hookas are similar to bongs - except bongs don't have hoses and there is no constant heat source like the coal. Also, the tobacco is not burned directly (does not touch the flame) and is therefore smoother than smoking out of bongs.

That's you in the pic bro, you ain't doin to bad for yourself.  Man, tonight when you get home she goin throw the YAMBS at you so HARD.  DAMN.  She goin try and get you P whipped tonight.  Hold on strong bro temptation is going to be there to stick around.
Yeah that's me. I actually smashed the other chick next to me in that pic on two separate occasions before I met her and it turns out they are best friends. She's a good friend now and we joke about the fact we had sex before I dated my girl a lot
laugh.gif
I'm not exactly proud I hit that. She's a really cool chick but I don't find her attractive. I was wasted and she lived in the apt above me so it just happened.

Yeah that's me. I actually smashed the other chick next to me in that pic on two separate occasions before I met her and it turns out they are best friends. She's a good friend now and we joke about the fact we had sex before I dated my girl a lot
laugh.gif
I'm not exactly proud I hit that. She's a really cool chick but I don't find her attractive. I was wasted and she lived in the apt above me so it just happened.
You know not all the chicks we bang are super hot, when the alcohol is flowing a little to much, accidents happen.  LMAO.

More stories about older yambs...
nerd.gif

I only smashed an older chick once, and she had no walls man. I would say she was around 42 or so. She had two kids already which is nothing, but most chicks I hit I can at least hit the bottom, but not with her...
mean.gif

When she took off her clothes everything just dropped though...
grin.gif

Sagging all over the place. But as I get older, that's just life I guess, and as I get closer to 30, 40 year old yambs are not out of reach like that. Only a 10 year gap. 

But after I hit, she wanted to get up again the next night, but nah I wasn't feeling it. She was doing too much talking in the sack, and I like a chick that talks but they can get OD with it. 

All that extra dialogue ain't even necessary at times. Throws me off to be honest. 

this happen to me a few times
laugh.gif
You know something, sometimes fat chicks are more fun than super hot chicks.  Hot chicks sometimes want to put up a front in the bedroom like they ain't ever have two D at the same time.  Fat chick be like oh it's cool baby I can handle both of them, I got enough lovin for everybody to get some.. 

Ohhh, did I take it to far?
laugh.gif

All that extra dialogue ain't even necessary at times. Throws me off to be honest. 
Tell me she wasn't in there telling you her life story while you going to work. 

Her: Yeah and then I met my first baby daddy.

You: Right there.

Her: Yeah good. And he was a total...

You: Turn over.

Her: Ok.  Yup and then my second baby daddy.

You: You good

Her: Yeah and yada yada.

You: Sleep.

roll.gif

So I'm wondering if I can transition this into a friendship with benefits now. I don't know if I wanna just cut her out of my life completely or still be friends. She was always more into me than I was into her and I'm not even really heart broke like I thought I'd be. She still loves me and will probably miss me a lot since I'm moving out of her place now. I think she's probably going to move back home in a month or so since we broke up. She moved and got a job just to be with me. I can't see her sticking around this area much longer though.

Just smash whenever she comes onto me? No initiating anything myself though? I think that's going to be my plan. We have mutual friends we go out with so maybe I can get in on certain nights. What if she hits me up just to chill though? I got a lot of potential scenarios to think about.

Last edited:
E, y'all have it so good out there in Cali. So many women, so many schools, such great weather. I lived in Cali for a sec and I can definitely say that no other State in the U.S. can compete. I know you have stories for days bro. Ménage aint nothing out there and I'm talking two fine chicks not two mud ducks.

The Recipe...W W and W.
i think atl pre 2008

miami 

houston / dallas/ and austin now 

and the gold mine carolinas give them a run for the money 

also was surprised at the dimes in cleavland and Cincinnati even kansas city the Missouri side had bad bishes running around 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom