TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey what's the deal with white sororities girls pi beta phi to be exact. Just met one earlier today
Unless you are in greek life yourself just treat them like any other girl. If you are in a fraternity then that's a good conversation piece to share your experiences with greek life together. Girl I just broke up with is a white sororiety girl but I was never in a fraternity.

You know something, sometimes fat chicks are more fun than super hot chicks.  Hot chicks sometimes want to put up a front in the bedroom like they ain't ever have two D at the same time.  Fat chick be like oh it's cool baby I can handle both of them, I got enough lovin for everybody to get some.. 

Ohhh, did I take it to far?
laugh.gif

Tell me she wasn't in there telling you her life story while you going to work. 

Her: Yeah and then I met my first baby daddy.

You: Right there.

Her: Yeah good. And he was a total...

You: Turn over.

Her: Ok.  Yup and then my second baby daddy.

You: You good

Her: Yeah and yada yada.

You: Sleep.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Hey what's the deal with white sororities girls pi beta phi to be exact. Just met one earlier today
Nothin just watch out for her sorority sisters, if she is a neo they might try and push her into messin with dudes in the related fraternity.  Also they could be yappin in her ear talkin nonsense.

and the gold mine carolinas give them a run for the money 

I'm trying not to sound like a homer, but I tell my outta town homies all the time. I've been pretty much everywhere in US except, Houston, Dallas and Chi. But charlotte and raleigh are handles down top 10 or 5 when it comes to bad women. Straight up crazy how it is, I'll put LA and Atl ahead of us outside of that its a straight toss up.

Last edited:
I'm trying not to sound like a homer, but I tell my outta town homies all the time. I've been pretty much everywhere in US except, Houston, Dallas and Chi. But charlotte and raleigh are handles down top 10 or 5 when it comes to bad women. Straight up crazy how it is, I'll put LA and Atl ahead of us outside of that its a straight toss up.
i put raleigh above atl cause of the womens attitudes and they still have real butts up there still. hell houston to me is what atl used to be now it seems like every chick down there is auditioning for a reality tv show in atl now or are trying to be a bout that back page stripper life .

Yea I can agree the chicks here are very cooperative. None of that Hollywood nonsense, they down for the get down. All they ask is you have a car, job and bout your business.

Last edited:
Raleigh and Charlotte def have some bad ones. I need to get back down to visit those places. Thought about moving to both, their job markets are pretty good

Yeah don't sleep on the major cities in NC/SC.
Alright no moving to NC/SC then. LMAO. I am hearing some major noise about the women in NO. Keep tellin my boy no when he ask me to visit, to much trouble if it is like that.

I only wish I did more international travel before getting married. Brazil.... PR.. DR...

Alright no moving to NC/SC then. LMAO. I am hearing some major noise about the women in NO. Keep tellin my boy no when he ask me to visit, to much trouble if it is like that.

I only wish I did more international travel before getting married. Brazil.... PR.. DR...
creole cajun yambs are the best mess around and put you in a trance like weekend at bernies 2. its not as great as it was before katrina because they priced the locals out the city and the relocated to houston , atl, flordia, and other parts of louisiana  but good enough to get into some trouble 

creole cajun yambs are the best mess around and put you in a trance like weekend at bernies 2. its not as great as it was before katrina because they priced the locals out the city and the relocated to houston , atl, flordia, and other parts of louisiana  but good enough to get into some trouble 

You arent lying I have this N.O breezy i pipe from time to time. Its possibly the best box ive ever had. She just a overall cool chick, plus she has that mild accent.

You arent lying I have this N.O breezy i pipe from time to time. Its possibly the best box ive ever had. She just a overall cool chick, plus she has that mild accent.
dark skin with short hair or yella with long baby hair ? that seems to be the only type of women down there lol i love my home state though 

dark skin with short hair or yella with long baby hair ? that seems to be the only type of women down there lol i love my home state though 
Dude you hit it spot thats the only two catergories there are from NO. The one i mess with have short to medium hair most of the time. Her looks exactly like the link I posted. I need to visit the NO after meeting this one, I'm in Texas.

http://0.tqn.com/d/beauty/1/0/_/n/Rihannabob.JPG

i know women lol , in texas too. but in san antonio area trying to come up on a bella twin looking latina out here 

Greensboro...
pimp.gif

You got the A&T chicks, UNCG, Greensboro College, and Bennett...
pimp.gif

i know women lol , in texas too. but in san antonio area trying to come up on a bella twin looking latina out here 
Oh yeah I forgot you here in SA. Thats where I met her she in the military.

You checked out any of the spots I told you about yet?

i prefer south carolina border north augusta broads i like dark skinnined toned broads. fellas no better sight in the world than having a dark skinned in shape broad naked in the bed with wet hair smoking a j or cigarette 
pimp.gif

Oh yeah I forgot you here in SA. Thats where I met her she in the military.

You checked out any of the spots I told you about yet?
unfortunately no still in sequin decided to work my days off the next 2 go arounds and the 2 days i had off had to roll to Louisiana to pick up my range rover. but within the next 2 weeks should be making moves in that area . 

i prefer south carolina border north augusta broads i like dark skinnined toned broads. fellas no better sight in the world than having a dark skinned in shape broad naked in the bed with wet hair smoking a j or cigarette :pimp:

I have a major thing for dark skin women dog, ain't nothing like a beautiful one.

Mannnnnn my ex went to A&T...all I could do is shake my head while there. It was just too much.
I'm in Greensboro all the time man...
nerd.gif
 always something to see. 
lets not forget havelock or greenville or willmington
Bunch of white chicks that I went to high school ended up at UNCW...never had a chance to visit the campus though. I still keep in touch with a few. 

I need to get down there, but if I'm doing the beach I just want to hit up Myrtle to be honest. 

Last edited:
Wilmington is on the beach correct ? I was looking at getting a place on Hilton head if I get this commuter gig next year 30 days on 30 days off 140k a year

Wilmington is on the beach correct ? I was looking at getting a place on Hilton head if I get this commuter gig next year 30 days on 30 days off 140k a year

Son :wow:. I will switch careers for that. What do you do?

Got my eye on a telecom gig around that in ATL for 6 months though then chicago, ft. lauderale, wherever. That nomad life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom