TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting stories in this thread, I'm taking notes

How u got over 5k posts in less than 8 months my man...get out there and smash instead of reading stories!

tumblr_lz5ia86DVz1qdeocv.gif

I do find that rather funny Ive had my SN since 06 and I have less than a 6k post count..and im on here damn near everyday lol

I do find that rather funny Ive had my SN since 06 and I have less than a 6k post count..and im on here damn near everyday lol

Son just look at mine...This tab is opened 24/7 on both my home computer AND work.

Now that the Doc is back, need to introduce him to LPheat.

BTW, when does the simping schedule come out? It's weird, in the past I have always done my best work in October...My bday, Halloween...This year I am absolutely crushing summer. I'm at 14 since end of June I just realized :nthat:

Son just look at mine...This tab is opened 24/7 on both my home computer AND work.

BTW, when does the simping schedule come out? It's weird, in the past I have always done my best work in October...My bday, Halloween...This year I am absolutely crushing summer. I'm at 14 since end of June I just realized :nthat:

Yes the Tripod needs to form

Elder Diggs was a professional sports player?:nerd:

[COLOR=#red]Not a pro like in major pro, had a little talent in basketball...I mean enough to have 2 agents one for the minor leagues here in the states and another for overseas. Most I ever did was go to the Phillipines as a free agent for the PBA but I never got signed. So I was better than average but nothing special bro.[/COLOR]

Idk maybe it's next year somebody was telling me but I can't remember.
yea think they're trying to move it to atlanta 
mean.gif

edit: contract ends after the 2014 tourney.....Charlotte is still the favorite but Atlanta is trying to pry it away...I hope Charlotte isn't dumb enough to lose the tourney 

Last edited:
Must be talking about friendly shopping center.

Greensboro loaded with women though...even outside the college crowd you still good ...and I'm not even gonna talk about A&T homecoming
mean.gif
it ain't Howard's but it holds it own

Edit: oh thought you was talking about friendly when you mentioned restaurants and outdoor shops cause it's mad spread out over there....4 seasons is
pimp.gif
...bad women always in there
I am also a transplanted New Yorker living in Greensboro. Dam a lot of Ny'ers coming down.

But yea A&T is the spot if you lookin for some ratchet/hood yambs
laugh.gif
 . You can find some really good good looking healthy women there too. 

UNCG has a wide variety of different flavors. I hung out there a few times back in the day. The I-house and the Japanese transfer students 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Don't sleep on GTCC lol. Also a good mix of women out there also. 
A&T def got quality chicks....got the ratchets too though LOL .......yea I used to be at UNCG at least 2-3 times a week when it was warm (knew these chicks  from back home there)....gotta be on your game w/ uncg chicks cause the black ones think they're elite since they weren't at A&T 
laugh.gif
  good times there though .....and Bennett got them women too.... school so damn high most of the females there didn't drive so we would bring like 4-5 back to our apartment and just chill or w/e.....Bennett chicks a lil crazy though 
mean.gif

Howard's homecomings used to be LEGENDARY, they are still cool, but I think NC A&T may be one of the best now.
I've never been to Howard's but A&T's is epic......so many women...then you have people from the 919 schools coming down for our homecoming too

and Ricky ya homie is lame lmaoo.....plenty of women in the durham/chapel hill area......bars near UNC are 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
If I remember correctly arent the pj's a block or 2 away from a&t...& Bennett you aren't lyin I know a girl who attends there now she went from abg to becoming a solid 8

Fall is my best season too, I put in work

Idk maybe it's next year somebody was telling me but I can't remember.
mean.gif

edit: contract ends after the 2014 tourney.....Charlotte is still the favorite but Atlanta is trying to pry it away...I hope Charlotte isn't dumb enough to lose the tourney
Damn...Atlanta would be live too, but I like it in Charlotte tho cuz its like a change of pace

mean.gif

Why the hell would take it away from NC tho, I mean we are the state of the hbcus makes no sense.

haha......I watch a lot of PBA .....you should've got on w/ Talk N Text 
nerd.gif

[COLOR=#red]My dude my best chance was with the San Miguel Beermen they were actually really interested but due to some non-bball BS I never got the chance to workout for them. I did work out for Red Bull, but their team was already stacked and they had their 2 imports already. If somehow I could have proven I had Filipino blood in me I would have been on the squad This 7 foot dude from Australia named Mick did just that :lol: .

On topic though, NC is definitely underrated. But the TAYers in here know the deal. NC is basically broken down like this...

Research Triangle Area that includes Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill. There is an abundance of nice trim of all walks of life but mostly professional and educated since Duke, UNC and NC State is there. The HBCUs in the area are NCCU, Shaw, and St. Augustine. You will not be lonely there.

Edited to Add: The homie keel252 brought up yet another spot in the RTP area...Crabtree Mall, it's one of the original Big malls in the South like and it has always represented with the Yambs. Keel, I couldn't even imagine living that close to that mall bro. I'd be broke and in too much Yamb trouble my dude :lol:

The Triad Area that includes Greensboro, High Point, and I think Winston-Salem. G'boro and Winston-Salem alone has broads 'fer days. The schools in the Triad are NC A&T (don't sleep there's some smart mofos at T), UNC-G which has a nice mix of females and they are easier to get at IMO, Bennett which to me is a low budget version of Spelman in ATL (basically an all-girls school) but a few chicks there come from parents with major bread, Greensboro College not too familiar with the Yamb sitch-ation there, Winston-Salem St is a HBCU that be having Yambs as far as the eye can see, and HIgh Point College (someone who knows about High Point yambs please fill us in).

Charlotte/Mecklenburg County Area/Queen City Area which basically includes Charlotte and Concord: Charlotte is its own entity like dudes have mentioned in here. It has everything you could want in the scene for females. You want professional, you want ratchet, you want pro-ratchet hybrid, you want snow bunnies, and even the Latinas started showing up there. The major schools there are UNC-Charlotte, Johnson C. Smith, CPCC (a nice community college network BTW), Barber Scotia College is underrated as well for Yambs, and a little further away you have the HBCU Livingstone a vastly underrated Yamb repository. Charlotte Meck is considered by some to be a mini Atlanta, and the best part about it is it's only 3/12-4 hours from ATL a quick drive down I-85.

The other parts to NC include the mountains where Appalachian State is, the black yambs are more scarce there but it's snow bunny heaven and since its so dam cold finding one to lay up with aint no chore (my grad school program has one of those App St bunnies that be acting like she want to get down with the brown), and UNC Asheville which is somewht like App St.

Then you have Greeneville with East Carolina U...Greeneville itself is mostly ratchet, I used to drive from Durham to Greeneville to smash this 6.5. Yes she was only a strong 6.5 and I would travel to see her, but I did it because she took care of a bro, she cooked for me, she had amazing yambs, and she never asked for much but a little of my time and my hard ****. Plus I liked to go up to ECU and hoop at their rec center on campus, it was like a mini getaway vacation :lol: Anyway ECU has a great mix of nice black chicks and white chicks and it's definitely a party school.

Don't sleep on NC...I'm not saying it's at the Cali level, but it's not like you can't have a good time there and places likeThe Research Triangle, and Charlotte have great professional opportunities as well
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
:pimp: Watson my good man, you know of what you speak.

I can speak for Raleigh bc I live pretty much dead center, across the street from Crabtree. And I serious think we as men are so out numbered here. If you're a man doing half decent for yourself, car, decent job and own spot. Its no excuse for you to be slumping it, Unless you chose too.

Last edited:
My dude my best chance was with the San Miguel Beermen they were actually really interested but due to some non-bball BS I never got the chance to workout for them. I did work out for Red Bull, but their team was already stacked and they had their 2 imports already. If somehow I could have proven I had Filipino blood in me I would have been on the squad This 7 foot dude from Australia named Mick did just that
laugh.gif

On topic though, NC is definitely underrated. But the TAYers in here know the deal. NC is basically broken down like this...

Research Triangle Area that includes Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill. There is an abundance of nice trim of all walks of life but mostly professional and educated since Duke, UNC and NC State is there. The HBCUs in the area are NCCU, Shaw, and St. Augustine. You will not be lonely there.

Edited to Add: The homie keel252 brought up yet another spot in the RTP area...Crabtree Mall, it's one of the original Big malls in the South like and it has always represented with the Yambs. Keel, I couldn't even imagine living that close to that mall bro. I'd be broke and in too much Yamb trouble my dude
laugh.gif

The Triad Area that includes Greensboro, High Point, and I think Winston-Salem. G'boro and Winston-Salem alone has broads 'fer days. The schools in the Triad are NC A&T (don't sleep there's some smart mofos at T), UNC-G which has a nice mix of females and they are easier to get at IMO, Bennett which to me is a low budget version of Spelman in ATL (basically an all-girls school) but a few chicks there come from parents with major bread, Greensboro College not too familiar with the Yamb sitch-ation there, Winston-Salem St is a HBCU that be having Yambs as far as the eye can see, and HIgh Point College (someone who knows about High Point yambs please fill us in).

Charlotte/Mecklenburg County Area/Queen City Area which basically includes Charlotte and Concord: Charlotte is its own entity like dudes have mentioned in here. It has everything you could want in the scene for females. You want professional, you want ratchet, you want pro-ratchet hybrid, you want snow bunnies, and even the Latinas started showing up there. The major schools there are UNC-Charlotte, Johnson C. Smith, CPCC (a nice community college network BTW), Barber Scotia College is underrated as well for Yambs, and a little further away you have the HBCU Livingstone a vastly underrated Yamb repository. Charlotte Meck is considered by some to be a mini Atlanta, and the best part about it is it's only 3/12-4 hours from ATL a quick drive down I-85.

The other parts to NC include the mountains where Appalachian State is, the black yambs are more scarce there but it's snow bunny heaven and since its so dam cold finding one to lay up with aint no chore (my grad school program has one of those App St bunnies that be acting like she want to get down with the brown), and UNC Asheville which is somewht like App St.

Then you have Greeneville with East Carolina U...Greeneville itself is mostly ratchet, I used to drive from Durham to Greeneville to smash this 6.5. Yes she was only a strong 6.5 and I would travel to see her, but I did it because she took care of a bro, she cooked for me, she had amazing yambs, and she never asked for much but a little of my time and my hard ****. Plus I liked to go up to ECU and hoop at their rec center on campus, it was like a mini getaway vacation
laugh.gif
Anyway ECU has a great mix of nice black chicks and white chicks and it's definitely a party school.

Don't sleep on NC...I'm not saying it's at the Cali level, but it's not like you can't have a good time there and places likeThe Research Triangle, and Charlotte have great professional opportunities as well
All I remember about HPU is that there are A LOT of asian yambs. 
laugh.gif

Greensboro College is not too far from me. It has the same type of white girl yambs as UNCG...just a bit dumbed down with a few 

speckles of hippie yambs

EDIT: Yea as a New Yawker having moved down here for some schooling I was skeptical about the yamb scene down here having been born and raised in Queens with all the flavors of women. I was pleasantly surprised at how Grade A majority of the women are in NC. Watson is dead on about not sleeping on NC
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Yeah Wow NoVA representing in here. When I moved there in 2010 I made a post a post asking about the places to go and where to hoop and nobody really responded
laugh.gif
Then I leave in April 2012 for Texas and now errybody in NoVA. For what it's worth there are a lot of NT'ers in HOU and DFW.

Good to know wife and a couple frat brothers of mine coincidentally all want to move to Dallas to retire.  It was weird we ain't talk about it just our wives said yeah he wants to move there to.  Good to know some NT fam in the area.  Yeah they try and hoop up at LA Fitness but on a non regulation court it can get kind of hard to get out in the open.
Honestly the most fun I've had in Nova, is Claredon, not to strong with ignorance, and very fun and diverse.
I've dated and been with almost all cultures, (still working on Spanish though)
and Claredon has always had the right mix.
Clarendon is real nice, a lot of bar hopping can happen there.
Kinda off-topic, but how often do y'all get a cut?

I normally get it once a week, set me back about $30/$35, hooks it up with the straight razor on the edge up.
Howard's homecomings used to be LEGENDARY, they are still cool, but I think NC A&T may be one of the best now.
Yeah my frat brother I recently met up here went to A&T, he was raving about his schools homecoming.

Yo...

this ho playin games...

I text her Saturday she say she "lost her contacts" and asks who is it?

I send pic she says she doesnt know me...

She's on my fb, I make a post for the 1st time in a month, then she calls my phone

I pick up and she hangs up...

she mad that I only hit her up when I wanna smash
laugh.gif

she asks to go out, I'm like "nah, b... Im just tryna pipe."

A 30 y/o should be better than this
mean.gif

Yo...
this ho playin games...
She's on my fb, I make a post for the 1st time in a month, then she calls my phone

laugh.gif

mean.gif

How you putting all the responsibility on her when you're being immature yourself?

Yo...
this ho playin games...

laugh.gif

mean.gif

How you putting all the responsibility on her when you're being immature yourself?
the hell are you talking about?

she got at me when she had a bf, said she just wanted to ****...

I piped a few times and left her alone

she started talkin to me again and I specified that I wanted nothing more than sex from her

what the **** is "immature" about that?

community college broads are going to have nice mass, they are going to have the latest Jordan's especially the Fusions, you are going to want to smash, they are going to tell you they plan on transferring to a 4 year school (even though you have to put in work to make that happen), they will be happy and put out if you give them a ride to school or back home from school, and last but not least they will be EXTREMELY Fertile so strap up.
CO-SIGN completely.  I don't know what it is something about sitting in class all day make the mass super fat and the eggs triple in count.  Unreal.
Also as I got off the plane in Huntsville AL this news reporter chick Jamie McGriff was doing interviews and after she interviewed me she slipped me her card and asked me to call her. We went to dinner but she was telling me this story about how J.R. Smith had "affected" her and that she wasn't ready to date. I was like ok
laugh.gif

But it's not impossible you just have to be around them and then treat it like any other chick bro.
I swear this MOFO be everywhere I be at or been at.  Start thinkin we the same person this keep up.  I was just down in Huntsville for my frat brothers homecoming he graduation from A&M.  JR Smith might be the anti-yamb or something, this the second chick he done messed up.  I still ain't forgive him for messin up K Michele so bad, that is my baby.

Yo...

this ho playin games...

laugh.gif

mean.gif

she started talkin to me again and I specified that I wanted nothing more than sex from her

You slip in the background and ask like I had advanced knowledge of that. That being the case, yeah she's bout them games.

Yo...

this ho playin games...

laugh.gif

mean.gif

You slip in the background and ask like I had advanced knowledge of that. That being the case, yeah she's bout them games.
laugh.gif

My bad.

I'm sittin here like "how the hell he get immature outta that?"

but yeah, she"s cut man... too many yambs to be tripping over a skank 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom