TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I forgot all about Ron Mexico LOL..throwback

I lost a chick to R Kelly before, this biya acted like he was gonna wife her so nvm the working dude

goal is to get this...but for now this definitely is the best wingman I've ever had

Last edited:
Lol Vick and T.I.P. tricking no surprise. The ATL is probably the easiest place to bag these ratchets you see on TV. Had K. Michelle call me a cutie only for her bodyguard (who was easily playing for the other team :smh: ) cockblock

No sir not spoiled by riches spoiled by itches
Ewd said it best the gift that keeps on giving if they don't get them preggo they sending them to the clinic to get checked up on. Atl has to be the most burnt city since its the smallest biggest city to me.

[COLOR=#red]Top 5 Rides That Will Get You Yambs With No Convo (Under 50k)

1. Chally with either of the Hemi's
2. BMW 7 Series from 2002-2009
3. Older S Class of CL Class Big Bodys
4. Camaro SS
5. And believe it or not the Charger/Magnums still be pullin them, mostly ratchets though.

Chally is the most versatile though, you can pull all the races and most of the socio-economic levels of Yambs in those trust.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
No sir not spoiled by riches spoiled by itches
Ewd said it best the gift that keeps on giving if they don't get them preggo they sending them to the clinic to get checked up on. Atl has to be the most burnt city since its the smallest biggest city to me.

Your not even lying either. It's like everyone knows everybody on some six degrees of separation type ****.

And this car convo is interesting to me because my boy just recently bought a camero, a V6 at that and he's getting yambs like there's no tomorrow. He was driving a nice Cadillac deville before but he just got this camero about 2 weeks ago and he's already got 5 new bodies under his belt. We were even talking about this about a good month before he got the car and I let him know his ***** mileage is about to turn up big time. I myself am working on this Infiniti G37 coupe within the next year so I'm expecting to be in buckhead a lot :lol:

the car i pulled/pull  the most yambs with 

07 328i simple and clean 

i buy the big stuff for me to enjoy since im only home once or twice a month now a days. 

4. Camaro SS
5. And believe it or not the Charger/Magnums still be pullin them, mostly ratchets though.

Chally is the most versatile though, you can pull all the races and most of the socio-economic levels of Yambs in those trust.[/COLOR]

U aint lying about #1, 2 and 4....anytime ****** is out with one of these, yambs definitely be checkin the whip

4. Camaro SS

Def agree with that list. I hear so many of my younger cousins talking about older guys I grew up knowing from around the way and how they drive a Benz or BMW.

I hit them with the :smh: face...This dude has a '06 7-series that was a hand me down from mom and dad, or it is a old big body Benz with no doubt 90k miles on the dash...but they got them 22s blinding them :lol:

DA HEMI definitely gets chicks too. They love hearing that low rumble from the exhaust.

My DMV brethren know about pulling them with the motorcycles too I know!

Cars do serve as good bait for a lota broads but I think it gets blown outa proportion bout as much as being tall by lota dudes. I pulled a model signed with Silent in Paris that shot for Vogue and elle magazines of more than 1 country before she seen any of my whips. Just tryin to say, knowing how to read chicks and getting in they heads beats any car out there

Last edited:
Top 5 Rides That Will Get You Yambs With No Convo (Under 50k)

4. Camaro SS

Chally is the most versatile though, you can pull all the races and most of the socio-economic levels of Yambs in those trust.
that is true what you posted just now, but suv's get any body yambs. from the nurse to single mothers girls look at that and see baby wagon sprayed on the side. my god my escalade back seats and trunk 
mean.gif
 hate to see a black light hit that leather and cloth. 

the car i pulled/pull  the most yambs with 

07 328i simple and clean 
i buy the big stuff for me to enjoy since im only home once or twice a month now a days. 

[COLOR=#red]I'm with you on that...my 5 aint dropped, has factory wheels and no tint, it's just fast :lol: I purposely haven't done anything to it yet so I can finish school. I can't be "that guy" and focus on school like I need to at the same time. I must be plain and corny :lol: A 7 says "oh he that n****" a 3 and a 5 is like "oh he's such a nice young man" hahaha.

frshstunna a used 7 Series and you'll be dodging yambs, real fraking talk. When I got my 5 there was actually a cheaper 7 in excellent condition on the same lot...I just wasn't ready for all that comes with it at this point. When I graduate I will stunt again my G.[/COLOR]

to be honest... I don't want the maserati for yambs...

I just wanted to get one just to say I owned a stupid luxury car...

prolly ain't going to go through with it... I'm too cheap...

but I had spreadsheets READY... figuring out different interests rates, depreciation tables, etc (I'm a finance guy so I'm only comfortable with my own numbers)... figuring in all kinds of scenarios...

I just wonder how it would sound to say "oh, I'm 28, and I have a maserati. I ain't got no worries"

the 06 impala on 22s did me right back in the day... I've since then taken them off and ride stock with 5% tint... 2 12s still bumbling. these Dallas roads suck and I got tired of replacing my tires.

I got the RATCHETS with that whip... it was pretty dope. will drop a story once I see some other stories get posted

my motorcycle gives me enough time to save and cop a really nice whip. I'm looking to buy something around '15 or '16... plus, the motorcycle is a really cheap date, let's the birds get to feel up on me while I'm zooming, and gets the pantolones wet from the vibration.

as far as the stories, whatever the story that involves you, your whip, the yamb being appreciative of said whip, and the yambs ultimately being delivered because of appreciation of said whip.

Cars do serve as good bait for a lota broads but I think it gets blown outa proportion bout as much as being tall by lota dudes. I pulled a model signed with Silent in Paris that shot for Vogue and elle magazines of more than 1 country before she seen any of my whips.
no doubt a whip will never beat a dude with good a mouth piece and game. but it just stacks the odds in your favor. Same with a nice crib if a girl was lucky enough to come by the spot during day and see the pad they would try to come over everyday. jacuzzi tubs, separate stand alone showers, his and her sinks, king sized beds with sleep number mattresses , fireplaces in the bed room, a closet that damb near looked like macys polo section in there, hardwood floors, bottles of champagene and wine laying about kitchen a stocked pantry and fridge girls were trying to marry me or the next best thing have my kid. my dudes just live how you wanna live and can afford to live and the yambz will forever be yours. little simple everyday things get these women all the extra hyped stuff you see dudes posted on instgram and twitter is just temporary only the weak ones go for that . 

Been reading this thread and there are some amazing stories in here:

1. Is it that easy to really pull broads in ATL like most of you are saying. if it is I need to make a visit.. Seems like no one approaches the women they approach them.
2. These broads that are going crazy over vehicles must be like in there 20's or either young - minded
3. In most of the stories I have the read in this thread, the women are stepping to the dudes and giving the number.I must be living a sheltered life or something
4. But, this is a good - interesting thread for the most part.

Last edited:
Been reading this thread and there are some amazing stories in here:

1. Is it that easy to really pull broads in ATL like most of you are saying, if it is I need to make a visit. Seems like no one approaches the women they approach them.
2. These broads that are going crazy over vehicles must be like in there 20's or either young - minded
3. In most of the stories I have the read in this thread, the women are stepping to the dudes and giving the number. I must be living a sheltered life or something...
4. But, this is a good - interesting thread for the most part.
Even older chicks go crazy over a car, however it still mostly boils down to how exposed she is or what she values. Good level headed chick wont be impressed with your car.

Last edited:
not to get back on NC but cosigning all that Watson said regarding the state of NC

and a lot of NYers and DC folks come down here for school....some stay after but I know some that went back

no doubt a whip will never beat a dude with good a mouth piece and game. but it just stacks the odds in your favor. Same with a nice crib if a girl was lucky enough to come by the spot during day and see the pad they would try to come over everyday. jacuzzi tubs, separate stand alone showers, his and her sinks, king sized beds with sleep number mattresses , fireplaces in the bed room, a closet that damb near looked like macys polo section in there, hardwood floors, bottles of champagene and wine laying about kitchen a stocked pantry and fridge girls were trying to marry me or the next best thing have my kid. my dudes just live how you wanna live and can afford to live and the yambz will forever be yours. little simple everyday things get these women all the extra hyped stuff you see dudes posted on instgram and twitter is just temporary only the weak ones go for that . 
I can't even lie on the crib part, all the ones thats been able to see the house been dam near proposing marriage when they seen the  versace pillows and blankets and the pool

These last couple pages is proof why this is the best thread running on NT.
I enjoyed reading this thread today.

I've noticed that the members who contribute frequently in big threads have their own little sub-group/sub-culture going on. It's pretty interesting to see the change in demographic when going from a thread about nothing, to a thread about dressing better, to a thread about yambs. All different kinds of people here on NT.

That's why I been stacking to cop a crib and maybe a few more after that. Moreso just to have my own and do what I want than renting.

Last edited:

[COLOR=#red]Correct again you are my dude. You don't need a nice whip necessarily, it just makes things a little easier. Truth be told I value the nice ones I pulled when they didn't even know what I drive. However you pull them just be smart and as safe as you can be my dudes.[/COLOR]

4. Camaro SS

I rented some BMW (3 series I think) awhile back, and had this white Escalade for a couple of days after I took my cousin and some of her friends to prom, and its amazing how a simple vehicle can make females lose their **** :lol: :lol: I was just pulling up to places just stuntin, and you have women holding their boyfriends/husbands hands ready to push them into oncoming traffic. I'm a good looking dude, but it's like a dope out of the ordinary ride ensures da drawers.

4.5 speed with fluid hips....I'm done

Last edited:

4. Camaro SS

I rented some BMW (3 series I think) awhile back, and had this white Escalade for a couple of days after I took my cousin and some of her friends to prom, and its amazing how a simple vehicle can make females lose their **** :lol: :lol: I was just pulling up to places just stuntin, and you have women holding their boyfriends/husbands hands ready to push them into oncoming traffic. I'm a good looking dude, but it's look a dope out of the ordinary ride ensures da drawers.

4.5 speed with fluid hips....I'm done

Bruh... My cousin works at Enterprise, rent a whip nearly every weekend 45% off.
Yambs be all on a ***** :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom