Taylor Swift take this L vol Kim K exposes you

gotta side with Taylor on this one.

her original complaint was being called a B**** in the song and Kanye said he had it videotaped that she was ok with it, said he calls Kim a B**** and her friends whatever...

no video of him even saying B****. Kim K just trying to kick Taylor while she down after the whole Calvin Harris debacle.

everyone in this situation just needs to grow up and liver their own lives.

Kick down Taylor??

She moved on to Loki while trying to Slander my boy Calvin.

Check his twitter.

#Taylorsfakeas

Why couldnt Kanye just release the tape himself?

We all know they been sitting on this and waiting for a certain time to release it just to coincide with her lame show. This manufactured BS is tiring.
Because we would be flaming him for exposing a girl, men don't do that. Got his wife to do the dirty work [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Like this whole thread ain't lipstick alley esque... ****** in here talking back stories on people most people never heard of, who dating who, so share the tea party, who is this dude y'all know all about and what do he and the chick got going on gossipers?

Since everyone in here seems to be in the know ... whos the woman next to trump in the famous video?

Ish freaked me out with bruce jenner moving in the vid too since they were pose to be wax

look at the original statement from one of Taylor's reps:

"She declined and cautioned him about releasing a song with such a strong misogynistic message. Taylor was never made aware of the actual lyric, ‘I made that ***** famous.'" (http://heavy.com/entertainment/2016...anye-west-in-grammys-speech-watch-acceptance/)

Kanye said he had video of that after that came out, hence the GRAMMY acceptance shots fired by Taylor.

Kim just being petty trying to defend Kanye.

Last edited:
I miss the Kanye that wouldn't give a **** whether this crusty flat booty ***** approved of the lyric or not and wouldn't have called in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom