Taylor Swift take this L vol Kim K exposes you

Taylor is more outraged about being called a ***** than this ***** saying we might still have sex?

Jesus the wheel taketh

We all got some random music. I don't mean you got the subs knocking to her :lol:. I'll listen to some one direction, creed, nickel back, etc every now and then.

Taylor Swift has some catchy songs...

It's good to have a little variety with what u listen to.

Last edited:
I miss the Kanye that wouldn't give a **** whether this crusty flat booty ***** approved of the lyric or not and wouldn't have called in the first place.

Idk, I think it was cool of Yeezy to give Swift a call.

People have this negative image of dude, but seems like he does care about the people around him.

Yoo 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I miss the Kanye that wouldn't give a **** whether this crusty flat booty ***** approved of the lyric or not and wouldn't have called in the first place.

Idk, I think it was cool of Yeezy to give Swift a call.

People have this negative image of dude, but seems like he does care about the people around him.

Also, I think it was smart of them to post the video because there were talks of Taylor trying to sue for libel.

I don't listen to Swift. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with males listening to female artists.

The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill is dope. F what you heard.
I don't listen to Swift. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with males listening to female artists.

The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill is dope. F what you heard.
No one in this thread did any such thing. Might want to go back and read.
did you not just compare listening to taylor swift as the same thing as listening to lauryn hill?

did you not just compare listening to taylor swift as the same thing as listening to lauryn hill?

Oh yeah I know. I'm not comparing the two. Just used her to support my pro female artist argument

Not quite sure how this was overlooked. What's not to understand? I'm not comparing them as artists. I'm brining up the fact that she's a female artist that I listen to. I'm not sure how subject matter or sound is even relevant. That's not my argument.

Not quite sure how this was overlooked. What's not to understand? I'm not comparing them as artists. I'm brining up the fact that she's a female artist that I listen to. I'm not sure how subject matter or sound is even relevant. That's not my argument.
ok but listening to one female artist does not equate listening to another female artist.  

and the fact you named lauryn hill automatically compares the two.  you can say you didnt compare the two but you actually did. i don't know how hard that is to understand.

you compared the two as female artists.

Back
Top Bottom