Teacher adding you on facebook?

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

Dead that $%%!@
laugh.gif

My one friend is a teacher and she made a seperate Myspace and Aim name just incase students had questions on some of the material, since she didnt want togive them her number and what not.

I don't see a problem with a way for a student to communicate with a teacher, but it's kind of suspect that he used his personal facebook account...heshould have created a seperate one created strictly for that class.

My English 1 teacher has a myspace..She real cool..But shes a female though..

I've added former teachers to my facebook, but I've long graduated.

I think it's somewhat of an unspoken thing for teachers when it comes to adding students to their facebook, just say no. Unless, they are over 18 and/orhave graduated.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

What the hell was that part about how he dressed about?

I'm guessing those included details were to further help NT get a "feel' of the teacher's character. Obviously if he'd said that theteacher dressed with a wool jacket, brown bow-tie and black dress shoes with horn rimmed glasses NTers would say that he was either a.) HNS or b.) He's acloset freak

Two things...

1. Your sister doesn't need a facebook page at 12/13 years old..

2. That's REAL sketchy of the teacher, and definitely crosses a line. You need to tell your folks, and also report it to the school. There are too manysick people out here in this world to just sit back and see where it goes without being proactive. No 25 year old has any business adding a high school ormiddle school student to his facebook page. That's disgusting.

*If the student needs to communicate w. the teacher there are countless other ways in which they can do that (school email, call the classroom, etc)...I'msure if the administration caught wind of this, they wouldn't be too happy...no matter what his rationale was behind it.

One of my former teachers has a page, but he keeps it strictly school related. He always was sort of a creepy guy in class though.

yeah, check his friend list. i have a former teacher who has a facebook dedicated to just that.

he has a bunch of old students and current students. if she's the only one, i would report it to the school

I wouldn't report it. Dude probably didn't think he was doing anything wrong. If there is anything suspicious going on then report it.

Facebook fell off by letting just anybody join, whatever happened to the days when you had to have a college email?

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

For a second I thought you were saying Ashton Kutcher was her teacher
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Me too.

man give us his FB, Nt will do the rest
nerd.gif
Then its gonna get outta hand like the pizza shop thread from earlier
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
All this reminds me off is that me and my friend were gonna make thisone teacher a myspace/facebook and just start adding eveybody

but back to the point you should tell her to delete him be like it might get him in trouble if the school finds out

Back
Top Bottom