Teacher adding you on facebook?

Originally Posted by jessie48484848

im friends with a few of my teachers although im in high school
devil.gif
for the teachers

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

I've added former teachers to my facebook, but I've long graduated.

I think it's somewhat of an unspoken thing for teachers when it comes to adding students to their facebook, just say no. Unless, they are over 18 and/or have graduated.

Yup. My 7th grade Social Studies teacher just added me the other day.

if he says something inappropriate then take action. otherwise relax.
indifferent.gif
at people saying to tell the school, that's OD big time. If he attempts to meet up with her in any way, that's when you alert the school.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Why does your 7th grade sister have a FB ?
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's what I would like to know.[/color]

she too damn young to have a FB anyway
smh.gif
.....god damn the youth try to grow up to fast....

just monitor her facebook see if he sends her any questionable comments.

Originally Posted by derventa

My sister is a 7th grader and her teacher just added her on facebook.

He's a 25-year-old male, cool dude, cracks jokes like NT, drives a 2007 WRX STi. He's married and has two kids, and has a bunch of pictures of his kids and wife up on facebook.

Dude dresses casually something like this, always wears a baseball cap.

PedobearPeekLeft.jpg

or is it cool?
NOT cool.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Two things...

1. Your sister doesn't need a facebook page at 12/13 years old..

2. That's REAL sketchy of the teacher, and definitely crosses a line. You need to tell your folks, and also report it to the school. There are too many sick people out here in this world to just sit back and see where it goes without being proactive. No 25 year old has any business adding a high school or middle school student to his facebook page. That's disgusting.

*If the student needs to communicate w. the teacher there are countless other ways in which they can do that (school email, call the classroom, etc)...I'm sure if the administration caught wind of this, they wouldn't be too happy...no matter what his rationale was behind it.

Not only that, but the teacher added her, not the other way around. Why would he ONLY add her if he wants to accept questions?

I'd check to see if he added any other kids from the class.

Back
Top Bottom