TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

smh.gif
im still mad i passed on the sheeds
i was never into highs but now that i see the bobbitos i gotta have them

Spacej23, clean 3m's
pimp.gif

Wore these today, sorry for the blurry picture, didn't feel like takin it again.

All ready for christmas
pimp.gif

i would be all over the sheeds like you all, but i just can't stand high's... that's why i won't be copping any of the bobbitos

by the way - all you 11.5 heads that are interested in the most pristine pair of indy jewel mids you have ever seen (crystal clear sole, no yellowing) PM mesoon.

Ok Team. Just received these in the mail today. Pretty sure they are legit, but occasionally I get a little paranoid with ebay pickups (considering how goodsome fakes are). Can I get a legit check from someone? Also, could they be B grades? The insoles are jacked up (the glue has come undone and they are bubly)and the have a QC sticker on them (as you can see in the last pic). Thanks.

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

Ok Team. Just received these in the mail today. Pretty sure they are legit, but occasionally I get a little paranoid with ebay pickups (considering how good some fakes are). Can I get a legit check from someone? Also, could they be B grades? The insoles are jacked up (the glue has come undone and they are bubly) and the have a QC sticker on them (as you can see in the last pic). Thanks.

i was bidding on these too
laugh.gif
nice pick up btw
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom