Originally Posted by JDocs

sometimes I hate living in Canada...
smh.gif
.. unless the vote comes here
laugh.gif
roll.gif
HIGHLY doubt that....

laugh.gif
try livin on an island in the middle of the Pacific....well,that part isn't that bad
eyes.gif
....just try gettin"rare" kicks out here much less lettin us vote for fav AF1!?!!??

Does anyone else find it a little odd that Nike would re-release the Ueno Sakuras? I thought they were supposed to be exclusive to that part of theworld...then again, Nike puts out NYC's that you can't even get in NY

Oh, kinda late but, 15carmelo23, that was too funny!

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Man this is gonna be tough to pick for nyc. I can't believe they actually voted ueno's
laugh.gif
. I'm going to vote lemon twist. lets go people. LEMON TWIST for NYC!

Thought I add this so people know what I'm talking about.
6o5a9ti.jpg

yo kazi, you tell 160 that if lemon twists win for best in ny, i will call his celly until it explodes. VOTE FOR THE LEMON TWISTS!!!

Well......

then again, Nike puts out NYC's that you can't even get in NY
I normally try not to be too much of a stickler about all the things that NIKE does WRONG, but this may be the single most irritating that Nikedoes, I guess since I'm from NY and gotta be askin dudes from Canada to send me some NYC forces...

Damn you nike...
alien.gif

By the Way.....

question guys....Who Do I have to contact again...To find out about becoming part of the team? I wanted to sign up, or at least try to, about 3 months, butgot banned for a minor war with Meth n Jrose...You know the drill. But yea, how do I become part of the team?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ffighter

Originally Posted by JDocs

sometimes I hate living in Canada...
smh.gif
.. unless the vote comes here
laugh.gif
roll.gif
HIGHLY doubt that....

laugh.gif
try livin on an island in the middle of the Pacific....well, that part isn't that bad
eyes.gif
....just try gettin "rare" kicks out here much less lettin us vote for fav AF1!?!!??

i dunno about you, but i like my kicks medium well. i'm afraid of all the bloodshed.

and don't even get me started on nike's distribution.. philippine AF1s hit just about everywhere but the philippines.. then again, if they haddropped here, the japanese would have cleared them out like they did the year of the dogs.

i personally think they should pick white/white or black/black 1s for NYC, that's all i saw there..
laugh.gif

anyway to get rid of this yellowing? besides that theyre at a prety good price on iss..

i don't think there is anything you can do about the yellowing on the midsole. maybe some paint job ... but i'm the wrong person to give tips on that.personally i'd say save up the money ... save some more money over the next months or weeks and get yourself a clean, proper pair. they worth every singlecent

Back
Top Bottom