TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Are those the original laces on those lasers?
cause those laces look great and i usually dislike lace switching.

Testing out my new camera...thought I'd share these shots with you.
6lya3rd.jpg

85x9nwi.jpg

Glad y'all like the NYC highs....received some PMs about them, I'm definitely NOT selling them.

tommykairaa - Nice purple highs, I remember seeing a similar pair on yahoo jp

OGfiend - nice Bred Jewel Mids, they're my grails!! please send me more pics, thanks
smile.gif
also nice Lows too
smokin.gif

proFRESH - nice AF1's and pictures, of course you can join Team AF1, contact iiljaybe3 with pics. and
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ you using Halloween Jewel AF1's as beaters, and I can'tfind a pair in my size.

is the team still holding try-outs...?
laugh.gif

pm me the sig if i make the cut...
thanks...
heres what i got...

carnivals
6x6la20.png

olympics
85kp0g1.png

blue sheeds
6t5ya7d.png

red & black sheeds
6pu2r7q.png

koreas & turbo pinks
6skhjki.png

blueprints & blue canvas '03
6t0qxqb.png

red canvas '01 & red bobbitos
7y7ja8g.png

hanshins (thanks wes!
happy.gif
)
6xqna89.png

beaters...
patty's & halloween jewels
71vuujb.png

tuxedos
6t1i3iu.png

ostrich & waterproofs
72qn38z.png

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

tommykairaa - Nice purple highs, I remember seeing a similar pair on yahoo jp

OGfiend - nice Bred Jewel Mids, they're my grails!! please send me more pics, thanks
smile.gif
also nice Lows too
smokin.gif

proFRESH - nice AF1's and pictures, of course you can join Team AF1, contact iiljaybe3 with pics. and
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ you using Halloween Jewel AF1's as beaters, and I can't find a pair in my size.

so THATS what I have to do, thanks for the info. gonna wait on the arrival of some pairs Monday-Tuesday to snap some pics of the "collection" andpost em

<<< waits on the final cut to be posted by iiljaybe3...
happy.gif

so do i just wait for him to see my post...?

thanks I Love AF1 & tommykairaa

i wana join too lol..does everyone make it or is it like "try outs" kinda? i only have like 5 or so pairs of air forces but theyre quality overquantity so idk

Originally Posted by cs02132

i wana join too lol..does everyone make it or is it like "try outs" kinda? i only have like 5 or so pairs of air forces but theyre quality over quantity so idk

read my last 2 posts in this thread
eyes.gif

ProFresh nice variety....loving the jewels and carnivals.

I love AF1, check out my profile there's another shot of the black/red jewels.

this thread has doubled and tripled prices on forces.... how about the real af1 heads let this thread die down so we can pursue what we really want and theseyoungins can go back to their jordans and dunks

^^^ He's just bringing up legit facts that most people could agree on. Like I said everybody has a right to voice opinions if it does'nt pertain to youwhy let it bother you?

i kinda agree with mario
i was gettin all kinds of older af1s on ebay for dumb cheap a while ago now everythings exspensive

but i like seein what everyones got
plus ive slowed down on buyin shoes all together the last 2 months or so it doesnt bother me

this thread has doubled and tripled prices on forces.... how about the real af1 heads let this thread die down so we can pursue what we really want and these youngins can go back to their jordans and dunks
You're definitely right, to some extent. This thread might be doing a bit of damage....but I personal enjoy reading it and sharing what I gotwith the community and all. I don't think letting it die down would really be a good idea.

i really want to know what causes these bleach lookin spots on these cuz i really hope that doesnt happen to mine

What's story behind these? I remember hearing something about them year or so ago but sounded like ducktales. If these ever got a release date it wouldmake Tiff SB release look like childs play. $9000 is no joke. Sz.10 or 10.5 anyone? Ha Ha.

86715de1b8f201ba78c91f417e0ad8fe1c151e6.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom