TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

the only thing you put is niketalk.com
laugh.gif

Actually sir, he added the hole on the side of the sneaker box.

Originally Posted by khon thai 612

wowzers!^^^^

lol. bringing back OG khon thai one-liners.

as far as the shirts go, i refrain from commenting cause if it was me, i'd be a graphic close-up of a shoe "penetrating" a woman or somethingvery untasteful along those lines. needless to say i'm not the biggest fan of "shoe" shirts and also, i rarely get invited to parties. heyjvhoop - props for your hard work and efforts.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

kevin, if you cut off your hair I'll buy you the right shoe...

Angel

blashpemy! i'd sooner kick christ in the nuts rather than cut my hair.

I Love AF1, your take on my design definitely works. I wouldn't mind doing that either.

Kevin2nd, thanks. I just think it would be cool for team members to have some shirts. Honestly, if the majority of the team prefers a really basic logo t-shirtI can throw something together (even though as I said before I prefer a conceptual design).

Should I create a separate post for TEAM-AF-ONE t-shirt designs? That way we can limit the discussion to the t-shirts and see if enough people are interestedto get these done (whether it is my current design or another design).

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

kevin, if you cut off your hair I'll buy you the right shoe...

Angel

blashpemy! i'd sooner kick christ in the nuts rather than cut my hair.

roll.gif

Funkdoc were those forsale at rif? If so do you have a idea how much they wanted and what size it was?
jvhoop22 can you do the design like put the soleon the back as if someone stomped on it, but sideways, and the breathing air since 82 on the front. Add crisone logo on the sleeve and post it up?

Here are two more designs I just did. I can't help it; I really like the lungs concept with the "breathing air since '82." These are mroesimple than the last one and I took some peoples suggestions as far as the back.

xilegacy, I'll do that design now, but I don't have crisone's logo so I can do everything, but put his logo on the sleeve.

Here they are:

Merry Christmas Team AF1 !

jv - I think I like the 5th design the most. Now, if we could add some color, count me in.

kev. - Prepared to have your nuggets kicked some more.
wink.gif
(no'mo)

Been seriously sleeping on those Bobbito's. If anyone around NYC could hook it up with a size 9 of the wheatsit'd be VERYYYY appreciated.

Also great designs on the shirts everyone

MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLAS!

Back
Top Bottom