TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

^ Good to know the site is back up. I was trying to access it yesterday and it would just load a blank page, I thought at soon as it hit 2008 Nike had put itdown
laugh.gif

those shoes are alright, out of the many forces out, they could have picked a better one..

... and you the dude I sold the Aquas too
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Man...There's a certain shoe posted i'm HOPING is NOT a size 12....
frown.gif

I'm not coming in this post anymore...
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by oO Aztec Oo

^ Good to know the site is back up. I was trying to access it yesterday and it would just load a blank page, I thought at soon as it hit 2008 Nike had put it down
laugh.gif

those shoes are alright, out of the many forces out, they could have picked a better one..

... and you the dude I sold the Aquas too
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Yep, told ya I saw you in the Team AF1 thread.
laugh.gif

Happy New Year all. Haven't been here for a bit. Completely cleaned the house. And setting myself up for some moves in the future.......

With that said, It's time for me to part with some of my sneakers. I have a great love for sneakers that was born before this website, this thread etc. Iam keeping some of my favorites. But I have too many and my NYC apt. isn't cutting it and even my storage spot is getting packed. And if I plan on buying abigger space in NY, the money won't hurt.

So, "don't want to turn this into buy/sell", but I am probably going to be selling the following sneakers. I just don't have time to take allthe pics yet, so figured I'd put the word out to the fam, and if anyone is interested, get at me.

All are DS unless otherwise indicated.

Black Patent Sheed AF1 Hi-10
Black Patent Rose Garden AF1 Hi-9.5
Red Patent Sheed Af1 Low-9.5

Black "Un-Cocoa" Snake AF1 Low-9.5
White Leather/Mesh "Dirty" AF1 Low-9.5
Blue LA Cartoon AF1 Low-9.5
Golddust "A-Cord NYC" AF1 Low-9.5
Black Patent Halloween #1 AF1 Low-9.5
Black Canvas "Un Black Album" AF1 Low-9.5
Women's Camo Ice Sole AF1 Low-W 11/Men's 9.5
Maroon Patent Lebron AF1 Low (VVVVVVVVVNDS)-9.5

Hit me at [email protected] or on AIM at illphillip if interested. Peace.

Originally Posted by ROOKEE13

JD fades and un-taiwans are 2 dif shoes - we already had this discussion on uptowns ^^

nvm i found out. i got confused what prym and myones said.

this kid chay was right

Hope everyone had a safe and happy new year. I know I'm late, but I got these forChristmas . . .

purple highs out in front for nyc
pimp.gif
theres some other good choices in there but alot of hyped %$*% in there so it could go either way. lets hope it doesntgo like b-more and philly.

Originally Posted by shoalin23jordan

purple highs out in front for nyc
pimp.gif
theres some other good choices in there but alot of hyped %$*% in there so it could go either way. lets hope it doesnt go like b-more and philly.
Agreed! I'm feeling those 98 mahogany's with the white sole. I guess they're not getting love

Originally Posted by Alieg6

Agreed! I'm feeling those 98 mahogany's with the white sole. I guess they're not getting love

those mahoganys are so fricken fresh
pimp.gif

not part of the af1 team but heres my contribution
wink.gif

and can anyone give me tips on how to clean these?????

I can't look at those hong kongs, I just can't. If there's one shoe I have bad luck with, it's those...Someone needs to sell me a pair,c'mon.

I Love Af1, considering how much you post....I liked your other avatar better! I'd rather see some boobs than DJ Quik every 4 posts...switch it back.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom