TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

SMH at the voters. Baltimore picked the Uenos, which isn't an awful choice. Obviously the "hype" choice though. Philly picks the MarkSmiths--again, not awful, but given the choices....MEH. I mean Mocha/Wheats, Linens, Fragment joints and the Mushrooms couldn't have gotten some love?

And now NYC has those awful '05 never-seen-those-in-my-life joints in the lead. With the opportunity to bring back some classic heaters, these are whatpeople are choosing? Ridiculous.

I need those hk's.

dope
smokin.gif

Francis

Nice pickup tyler. I was going to get those but passed them up at thinking about the yellowing. How bad is the yellowing on the other side? Regardless 200 forHK these days is a steal.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Nice pickup tyler. I was going to get those but passed them up at thinking about the yellowing. How bad is the yellowing on the other side? Regardless 200 for HK these days is a steal.
Kaz - I was worried about that too, but it's really not that bad. And like yousaid, the price was really good. $199.99 shipped.
happy.gif

Personally I want this shoe to win. IF and that is IF Nike makes it exactly how it is with same materials. This is a beautifull shoe if you actually step backlook at it and the materials used.

Honestly I could never see myself wearing Purple high's or a couple of the other options in the running.

As well it would look so nice next to my Chamber of Fear set. Anyone know what the Asian lettering says on it?

I still can't belive "Lemon Twists" where no where to be seen to vote on. That is 1 shoe every AF1 head can agree on they would of loved to seereissued.

^^^ Aaron somebody correct me if im wrong but I believe that was the un-released sample COF and it was supposed to be the original "Self-Doubt" forcleveland. Dont take my word on it but im pretty sure that's the story behind those.

Originally Posted by ROOKEE13

yes purple highs with the OG shape
pimp.gif

[Dr Dre]it won't happen#+%+@*%%%@$!$+[/Dr Dre]
you'll get purple highs which are a few shades off with leather tongue, white contrast stitching and 07 shape
laugh.gif

The 08 Forces look much better than the 07s in shape though. I rather have some OG colorways that people can't find than some recent stuff that no one canafford.

Back
Top Bottom