TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

i wear these 1x/week, therefore they're beat.

297576845.jpg

Originally Posted by ROOKEE13

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by aaron1976

^ I like those. Anyone got word if there is going to be NIKE ID Air Force's online again with new options? Sure there's info out there somewhere but too lazy hunt it down.

even if they did have an option, they wouldn't ship to canada, unless you have someone in the US you will ship to

what are you talkin about? NikeID ships worldwide

the store, yes. the site, no.
MyOnes & Kev - nice highs
grin.gif
frown.gif

Hollowpoints - you could've use purple outsoles and lining and would've turned out like

^ I like those. Anyone got word if there is going to be NIKE ID Air Force's online again with new options? Sure there's info out there somewhere but too lazy hunt it down.

even if they did have an option, they wouldn't ship to canada, unless you have someone in the US you will ship to

grin.gif
frown.gif

Hollowpoints - you could've use purple outsoles and lining and would've turned out like

so why did i get my online IDs delivered to my doorstep here i germany?

can someone tell me the retail price on the Jordan 12 x Air Force 1 Fusion? Saw them in person and they look "alright".

edit:
Selling these if anyone is interested:
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
6nu7bza.jpg

The players pack Black/White 07 Release. DS size 12. Letting them go for $110 Shipped OBO
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg

grin.gif
frown.gif

so why did i get my online IDs delivered to my doorstep here i germany?

Because your lucky, they don't ship online to Canada, I always have to get them sent to fam or friends in the states then shipped to Canada, hectic andhardly worth it.

Here are some scans I thought you guys might like to see. The photos are 8x11's that were given to stores along with their regular catalogs. On the backof the photos Nike uses "floater" to describe what we normally call jewels haha....

Sigh Look at those black and red canvas lows regret not copping them awhile back!

right click>save

thank you Jagshemash
wink.gif

I wish I had a pair of Blue, Red and Wheat Bobbito Highs...I'm not paying $200 + tax to cop from Goodfoot
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MyOnes

why call the jewels "floaters" lol
This is just an assumption, but I believe it is because the swoosh "floats" on the middle of the side panel rather than connecting to theback of the swoosh like most other pairs.

Back
Top Bottom