TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i can def see why these aren't winning but i really like them. i actually like the white midsole+outsole combo on these. does anyone have actual pics of the shoes or release locale information? and for the hunters in this thread - you guys ever see these pop up on ebay or yahoo? i'm guessing they would be reasonably priced.

86pw8k0.jpg

bild198gj7.jpg

wow at 2700 vote for the gold highs. i guess thats better than stashes but its kind of OD on the gold. but im still happy (vote purple highs!)

As of recently, I have become very uninspired by the Wheats as I once was. They went from being a problem for my pockets to an easy pass. I'm sure I'mthe only one with these sentiments.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

As of recently, I have become very uninspired by the Wheats as I once was. They went from being a problem for my pockets to an easy pass. I'm sure I'm the only one with these sentiments.

Yea I can see why some people would pass, but I've always wanted a pair of wheats (lows) or any other wheat shoe, but they never made a sz 14. Samewith the forbes. So these are a nice substitution

KVN

like man$%%!!!!

people really want that stupid stash to win. just so they can resell it and make a quick $300. let that@++++ go. bring that gold high out. ive never seen it

Originally Posted by dkballer22

Guess i'll be picking up the laser stash af1's once it wins in ny.
roll.gif
Yes you will Dan and so will I. Seems like its kampoutkid vs NY !

I really hope they will produce the number of stash AF1 to the number of votes (either 4000 or 10000), that should help bring down the resale value and teachthem resellers (and KampoutKid) a lesson.

but it won't happen
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom