TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

wassup everyone...

just wondering...how rare are low all white patent leather ones with a gumsole bottom?

...how much do they go for?

Originally Posted by tony23retro

wassup everyone...

just wondering...how rare are low all white patent leather ones with a gumsole bottom?

...how much do they go for?

if you have em, post pics.

if you wanna buy them, go for it (they're not common).

Originally Posted by JDocs

wore campers today .. perks of global warming
nerd.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
, but
frown.gif
@ the same time.

I think I'm going to break my campers out tomorrow!

who got some ds sz.9 forces for me?
DAMN i need hong kongs...
i almost bought em twiceee for $200 and then again for $150... im stupid.

who got some ds sz.9 forces for me?
DAMN i need hong kongs...
i almost bought em twiceee for $200 and then again for $150... im stupid.

who bought those orange canvas lows on yahoo? imo that was a really good price (not even beat and they sold for around US$80). too bad i'm on aself-imposed shoe ban until feb.

I passed on 2 pairs of orange canvas on yahoo..
smh.gif
@ myself maybe ill get the next one lol..

PeoplesChamp.. passing on HKs for 150
eek.gif
eek.gif
but.. there are other priorities in life more important then shoes
smile.gif

there are other priorities in life more important then shoes
You can say that again. Makes me wonder how some dudes on here keep picking pairs up daily...I know my income isn't disposable like that.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

You can say that again. Makes me wonder how some dudes on here keep picking pairs up daily...I know my income isn't disposable like that.

I've wondered that too
eyes.gif
. dudes be making posts in pick up threadwith pick ups worth more than $500
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

I passed on 2 pairs of orange canvas on yahoo..
smh.gif
@ myself maybe ill get the next one lol..

PeoplesChamp.. passing on HKs for 150
eek.gif
eek.gif
but.. there are other priorities in life more important then shoes
smile.gif
they're all covered.
so someone find me some hong kongs...
UGH... i swear noone has any sz.9 heat for sale thesse days...

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by OGfiend

I've wondered that too
eyes.gif
. dudes be making posts in pick up thread with pick ups worth more than $500
eek.gif

Ummm...people work for their stuff. I don't see shoes as a first priority but rather a added bonus and if anyone does I suggest you wake up toreality. Most of people that drop 500-2k in a month are pretty much adults with fairly nice paying jobs. I remember when I was younger I'd be jealous atsome people's pickups where they get stuff week after week and now I get bored at my own pickups. Gr's ain't what it used to be. Nike fell off.

i spend waaaay too much of my paycheck on shoes but like kazi said, i work for my stuff. most of the times i post on NT i'm doing it from work.

anyone know where i can find that kid micah?

i need him to rig the machines so my ostrich sheeds can win new york in a landslide.

don't even care if 5 people or 5 million people got 'em. i just want a pair to wear. deeetroit basssketball!
smokin.gif

I think it's safe to say that A LOT of the heat you see is bought on credit, too. Please believe dudes go into debt to look fly. Hell, I was once theremyself when I was younger. I had to smarten up though, and save that credit for more important things. Priorities change as you get older, which is good andbad. Every damn day I fight the urge to say "eff it" and blow a few hundred on kicks...lol.

I need to stop passing up on a pair of 3M Snakes before I can't find a DS pair anymore.

Ummm...people work for their stuff

Not sure what you mean by that man. I work for my stuff too...nor am I jealous of anyone. I'm just saying that after bills, car insurance (inNew York
sick.gif
) and whatnot I don't have all that much to spend on kicks.I mean, I spend a good $500-1,000 on kicks monthly, but some people spend well more than that, and it's not clear to me how they can justify that (unlessthey're wealthy) since I feel that I spend way too much as it is. Simple observation...I'm not trying to condemn anyone's buying habits or whatnot,I'm just saying that if these people are infact "adults with good jobs", they should have no problem finding something else to do with the extra$1,000 or whatever monthly, maybe put it toward their home or invest. That's all I'm saying....

GumSole...nice pick-up.

Back
Top Bottom