TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

JV and MF, nice pickups!

'98 suedes today
qnmyoh.jpg

rap and sneakz - Beautiful '98 suedes!

Here are my two newest AF1's . . .

11trc5y.jpg

iog2s9.jpg

Big thanks goes out to Paul & Kev for these! I appreciate all of the help from youguys.

Paul - Now you know what I meant when I said I took your advice.
wink.gif

eek.gif
Tyler those grape highs are insane I should have purchased those myselflol just playing I'm happy that you got them, also the canvas lows are great I might have to try and grab those next time I see a pair.

Oli stop hurting my feelings by posting those black suede's
tongue.gif

Man, people need to stop white/purple sneakers, it's killin me. My favourite colourway <3
devil.gif

Great pick ups though, spacej23, constantly coming with quality stuff.

RatherUniqueB wrote:
Great pick ups though, spacej23, constantly coming with quality stuff.

Truth.....never ceases to impress!!!! What's good Tyler.....hope all is well

peace

Originally Posted by spacej23

rap and sneakz - Beautiful '98 suedes!

Here are my two newest AF1's . . .

11trc5y.jpg

iog2s9.jpg

Big thanks goes out to Paul & Kev for these! I appreciate all of the help from you guys.

Paul - Now you know what I meant when I said I took your advice.
wink.gif

very solid pickups! can you please add the production dates? my guess for the canvas lows is 95?.. wht/purple hi's '96-'98?

damn tyler! those are both super nice and those highs are killer.

oli's suedes are like crack for my eyeballs.

i have not even looked for anything recently due to some other life priorities but you guys keep the links coming. it helps that my neighbor finally lockedtheir wifi and i spend my time watching the wire until i finally get my own internet connection at home. if anything i might grab a pair of runners i beeneyeing on yahoo. all the air force love has been taking me away from my air maxes.

kbizzle the 91 white and purple lows went for $225. Not as much as people pay for PE's and hyperstikes. And they were a size 13 deadstock with the box.
Wow at those white/purple highs.

rap and sneakz, dope suedes. It's such a classic colorway.

Tyler,
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Those pickups are insane. Your purple highs put my '98purple highs to shame.
mad.gif
at everything being in my size.
very solid pickups! can you please add the production dates? my guess for the canvas lows is 95?.. wht/purple hi's '96-'98?
If I remember correctly the red canvas lows are from '96 and I would place the purple highs around '88-'92 due to the leather strap,shape of the swoosh and the type of laces.

eek.gif
Some crazy heat!

My apologies if i've been annoying anyone, been resorting to the team to keep me occupied when I'm just at my house....

i should have picked up those purple his. for the price i was on the fence for too long but your photo would have sealed the deal. nice!

Tyler and Oli...amazing !!

btw, Im about to sell my 2005 Easter AF1 sz 9.5....anyone interested let me know...trades are welcome...

You're spot on with the canvases Oli and the grape highs were also released in 95.

oli's suedes are like crack for my eyeballs.
I actually voted for these a few times in the "1vote" .....but when I saw it had no chance because of the stupid hype for the stashes...(with the exception for purp hi.s)

SpaceJ23 .... crazyyy pickup!!!!

iiite team a-phone .... peace

Any one looking to spend some $$$, there are some Orange Canvas Lows 10.5 on Flightclub right now.

TeamAF1 - Thank you for all of your kind words. Like I said, I owe it to Paul and Kev. They've helped me a lot and Paul was nice enough to show me the White/Purple Highs, even though he wanted to buy them himself.

Rap - I'll post the production dates later on tonight, but I'm pretty sure Paul has itright.

Back
Top Bottom