TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Mic - Thanks man. I wish I could be "killing" who's in your avyinstead.
nerd.gif

lol ..same here buddy...I love esther...so when will you bless us with a collection pic?

excuseeeeeeeee me????????
wink.gif

also, i'd just like to say i dislike mostly everyone in this thread!! if i wore a size 10, i'd be able to join the fun too!

except, i wear a size 7/7.5 and i can't find any dope co.jps in my size
mad.gif
mad.gif

where can i find co.jp forces in a sz 7/7.5? mainly wheats, linens, atmos, 3M? i do own 3 of the 4 in sz 8, but prefer 7/7.5
smile.gif

im sure most you guys seen the thead in the jordan forum botu the jordan pe's

do you think its possible someones doin that with air forces?

its possible to add little logos and stuff and change tags

messed up

^^^ I think it would be super noticeable with air force 1's... with those jordans, he was just sewing in a number, or a shoddy "game 1", but withaf1's the heal logos are way more intricate. i think it would be easy to spot a bunk kobe logo, or fake japanese stitching, etc...

Haha.....man i just spent about 2 hours last night in the Jordan Forum......WOW thread.....that's some CRAZY stuffgoing on! Very interesting read for you sneakerheads!!!! As far as if AF1's are in the same boat...."things that make you go hmmmmm" -A. Hall.... woof woof

Wonder what will be the outcome of all this???? Nothing? / Something? / Anything?

peace

Originally Posted by 15carmelo23

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Also did anyone else notice these today? A very rare find.

rlypow.jpg

I don't know what it is, but the boxtag looks fake to me.

And why did the seller say the stylecode is 624040-114?? Wheats are 624040-771.
Question 1
How do you do, let me see the auction. As noted in a shoebox Could you tell me the part number?

Answer 1

Thank you for your question. As noted in 624,040 and 114.

I might be wrong, but when is saw this pic....toebox looks fake to me too.

barbahaha3000img600x450zs3.jpg

Can someone help? Any suggestions?

Yeah these are fake.

Just check the lining. So stuffed and how light the "Wheat" color is.

The heel tab and ankle curves is a let go.

Box tag is fake and box is TOO wide.

Good find Melo.

Crazy heat TEAM...as usual
No heat here, just "pre-planning" for the Summer
33yrfut.jpg

Sorry for the BIG pic, using my daughter's cam and i have no idea how it works
eyes.gif

peace

These fake claims make me laugh do the people that called fake even own a pair of wheat's? I hate to repeat myself but the auction stated that theyhappened to come with a different box which is the white ice low box, were there decent fakes of these? No, so the box is legit. As for the for lining beingtoo stuffed lol that's a good one most 00 - 01 releases had stuffed lineing like those, as for the shape well they look fine as James said they may lookslightly different to what your used to because they're a size 13. that's my ranting over but stop calling fake go do some research first please.

Very nice Oly's Oli.

I forgot to say Hi Tyler and Mic you are very good people too just ask if you ever need anything.

Paulie on the war path! thanks for the offer bro...same goes for you!

Laune, dont tell the wife...
laugh.gif
If youposted your Af1s people would flip honey!

Oli, always killin

Paul - Wheats look legit to me too. I appreciate your help though man. I've got onemore thing coming in and that's it until those lime am90's drop, I swear . . . ::goes to look for more af1's::

i can't get enough of this post. great canvas low on the last page. same goes for the suede 98 and the olympic 96 ... pure enjoyment

personally i received these some weeks ago already but i never had the chance to post. also want to take the opportunity to send a big thank you to paul forbeing so cool and helping me out that much. they came, saw and conquered. no doubt ... such a brilliant shoe. thanks mate
oli gave me a empty box and i used seb's tags and now they really have a perfect new home
smile.gif
... just waiting for a bright sunny weekend day to take themout for a walk. i can't get enough of that pattern

af1whiteblackcocoalf4.jpg

OK. Who beat me to the size 10 Carbon Fibers on Napsize?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I've been looking for a size 10 for a long time (I always see 10.5 which is too big) and got beat to the punch.
frown.gif

silversurfer5400,

Dope OG Cocoas. Still looking for a pair myself.

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

i can't get enough of this post. great canvas low on the last page. same goes for the suede 98 and the olympic 96 ... pure enjoyment

personally i received these some weeks ago already but i never had the chance to post. also want to take the opportunity to send a big thank you to paul for being so cool and helping me out that much. they came, saw and conquered. no doubt ... such a brilliant shoe. thanks mate
oli gave me a empty box and i used seb's tags and now they really have a perfect new home
smile.gif
... just waiting for a bright sunny weekend day to take them out for a walk. i can't get enough of that pattern

af1whiteblackcocoalf4.jpg

Ace as mate! Pure beauties.. and yep, mad props to Paul.

damn. fantastic pick-up tibor. i bet the leather on those is waaaay better too. the toebox on my 06 pair got more wrinkles than the shower at the seniorcitizen's club
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

OK. Who beat me to the size 10 Carbon Fibers on Napsize?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I've been looking for a size 10 for a long time (I always see 10.5 which is too big) and got beat to the punch.
frown.gif

silversurfer5400,

Dope OG Cocoas. Still looking for a pair myself.

where do you see these 10.5 carbon fibers ?? how much would those cost? thanks.

Your very welcome Tibor they couldn't have gone to a better home and I was beginning to wonder if you would ever post them lol.

More AF1's Tyler crikey there's no stopping you at the moment haha, I should be getting my shoes at long last sometime this week.

JDocs,

Paul actually had a pair up on ebay not too long ago for under $140 (it might have even been $120) if I remember correctly. The size 10 on napsize was $168,which I was obviously willing to pay.

Back
Top Bottom