TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

I Love AF1 : someone is mad :smokin
smokin.gif
yo superble trife good cop on them hi's i be killin em on the $40 to$60 sale joints.

nimisiskrash, I was just fooling around, but @#%$ you. that's all I'm gonna say, I don't wanna get banned though.
but your loss is my gain.

nuff said.

TEAMKINGKOOPA

I Love AF1 :nimisiskrash, I was just fooling around, but you.that's all I'm gonna say, I don't wanna get banned though.dam now ? mad :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
but its all good thanks 4 the love

Quote:
they came out two columbia blue/ white canvas joints. go to the af1 database to see the diff,one sock liner is mesh i dont think nike would put fake on thear site.and stop whit the "o they fake" damm

i never questioned the authenticity - just stated an observation. i had no idea there were different variations of the uni-blue/white canvas af1 low. shame on me.

Quote:
go to the af1 database to see the diff
:wink:
wink.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'

aww man..I wish you never showed me that :smh:
smh.gif
.....how the hell am i supposed to get a good night sleep anymore after seeing all those older forces.....we are SERIOUSLY getting messed around with the retroing :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

my mind is actually over loaded with heat :smokin
smokin.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM

This thread is so nice, I have been lamenting the 2007 releases but seeing all the classic stuff in here reminds me why I always loved Forces so much. I'm not a team member, but I play one in real life, here's some old pics from my stash...
af1.jpg

af2.jpg

af3.jpg

af4.jpg

And a bonus pic of the Heaven Blue's, since no one has posted them in here:
heaven.jpg

Damn! I wish someone would let go of some of these DS size 11 for some descent prices because your guys stuff is just WOW! Nice 1's everyone.

no diss silverswoosh to you or anybody i just hate the "thats fake crew" on hear thats it.but i was just messin whit prym. now see you put me on i did not know thear was 3 for them joints . eachone teachone like it's supossed to be,aint that right playboy :wink:
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
BOOTCAMP 4 LIFE,DECEPT 2 DEATH,MAGNUMFORCE SO YOU NEVER FORGET!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom