TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

:wow:
eek.gif
^

DOPE!!

SUP TEAM....
Everyone doing their thing..

Pitt- If those lasers were only one whole size bigger you would've had cash in hand from me...i need those so bad
Mike- Fresh @#%$ snakes man...its a miracle yours dont even have the the creases that mines got after just one wear...

New pickup is in transit...you guys seen many pairs before but this one has a certain twist...pics when i get them

Today for Jena 6...
Its a shame how things are being handled over there in Louisiana

HTM
TEAM-AF-ONE
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

:wow:
eek.gif
Pit, thanks for the tease...haha...i need ANY of those in 10.5-11 >:
mad.gif

TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

Topclassbubblah

wow, those htms are FIRE, whats a good price I should pay for a pair of 10.5-11? Thanks in advance!
R.I.P. PROPS​
TEAM-AF-ONE

nice atmos, lol when i was scrolling down i saw the steel X first so i was like "why are there jordans in here"
TEAM-AF-ONE

For all of you who have atmos, I hope you rot in the depths of Amy Winehouse's rotten teeth.
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement golashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

I dont understand in the last month or so I've seen Atoms in pretty much every size 11 & below
WANTED SIZE 10.5 or 11
Lemon Twist AF1

ebay user "mass appeal" - yahoo.jp feedback
feedback

if you want to do more comparison shopping.

youre welcome to the dudes that enjoy this service. whatever to the dudes that hate it.
shoes are too expensive now for no reason. new campaign.

lets bring prices back to earth in 2008!!!!

they came out two columbia blue/ white canvas joints. go to the af1 database to see the diff,one sock liner is mesh i dont think nike would put fake @#%$ on thear site.and stop whit the "o they fake" @#%$ damm

mt atmos's are a size 9, i wear a size 10 so id let these babuies go
TEAMSUPREME​
Team MacintoshTEAM RICK ROLLED

Back
Top Bottom