TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Some new canvas af1. Not bad colorways but the rolled in edges killed it.
canvas.jpg

And wmns mint green canvas. Spiridons I'm sure you all seen.
spiridon.jpg

courtesy of Goliath.

Not sure many of you were watching either of these auctions? I'm sure the owner of both shoes reads this thread though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200211170201

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200211169997

I just want to say yet again another lame (Yes I'm calling you out) shill winning both his auctions cause he didnt get the price he wanted for them.

Why even bother putting auctions on ebay if you are just going shill win them in first place?

Thought I'd grab those STATS for decent price.

team special HIT ME UP

nds sz. 9 choc mids different box no insole
2378879711_c5a335ecdf_b.jpg

DS sz. 10.5 3ms with box

2379715210_279cd1e2aa_b.jpg

aim: iiljaybe3

Originally Posted by aaron1976

Not sure many of you were watching either of these auctions? I'm sure the owner of both shoes reads this thread though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200211170201

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200211169997

I just want to say yet again another lame (Yes I'm calling you out) shill winning both his auctions cause he didnt get the price he wanted for them.

Why even bother putting auctions on ebay if you are just going shill win them in first place?

Thought I'd grab those STATS for decent price.
Aaron looks like a ongoing thing with this guy (red flag) he shilled 99.9% of his auctions lastweek with the same ebay id!

Ya those STATS weren't really on my radar but I figured I could of grabbed for maybe $300 than normal and a SZ.11 too.

Sorry been saying going call you for weeks but busy working on some projects right now taking way too much my time.

Same for you DK get at you both this week.

Makes me mad. I was watching those Kobe AF1s too. I am about 80% sure that those 2 pairs came from Denim&Sole because they had size 11.0s in both back inthe day. He is probably trying to get more than what he paid for them. F this guy, I won't be bidding on him anytime soon.

wrb0hw.jpg

sorry for the crappy PS, lol
just copped those sheeds today.
10.5, I have a question though, the insides are all yellowed.. anyway to clean it up?

wow. that first green pair kazi posted would have been a killer without the rolled edges. in fact, all of those canvas ones could have been winners. i stillmight grab the green ones if i see them at kicks hawaii.

2po6t6w.jpg

Those canvas AF1's would have definitely looked better without rolled edges, but Iagree with Kevin. I might have to pick those green ones up depending how they look in person and how cheap I can get them for. Thanks for the picsthough!

Kev - Lovely Syracuse AF1's. So, you decided to roll with that pair on YJP?

I just got a steal on some AF1's last night on the "Bay", so I'll post pics when they come in.

Team AF1 - Have a great day!

great stuff in this thread.....u boys got some heat
pimp.gif
i'd playalong, but i'm lacking in the AF1 dept.!

can anyone tell me if COCOAS were made smaller than a size 8.5? i can't seem to find anything smaller!
and, if u have them, please don't post a pic!
laugh.gif

i'm looking to part with 3M snakes and LINENS.....both size 8. hit me up!

Originally Posted by spacej23

Kev - Lovely Syracuse AF1's. So, you decided to roll with that pair on YJP?
yep. after talking with kbiz i decided to grab em. threw them in the washing machine and they came out great.

LOL i wish you guys had bigger feet. Everyone is selling tiny sizes, where my size 13 and 14 people at?!?!

^if anyone knows where I can get a pair of DS Campers sz 11.0, it would be appreciated.

It seems they pop up locally for people but I am in middle of nowhere San Luis Obispo.

nice Campers!

Kev, those are insane!!

BJ, good to see you post

Laune, when u get cash for those...buy a ticket to Amsterdam

i was about to pick up some 03 or 01 gray or blue canvas' too.. perfect timing for these to come out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

CUBANBEE CAN U TELL ME WHAT THE RETAIL IS ON THE CANVAS JOINTS?

I'm sorry, I honestly can't.. I have no idea. The box says Air Force 1 Premium Canvas, so it might be a little high? I dunno.
Mic - All good here, just been busy, sir.. hope all is well with you..

cubanbeee,

Do the new canvas joints have leather lining like the '07 canvas supremes? *crosses fingers they don't*

I'm not feeling the rolled edges. It makes the sneaker look so much bulkier. I've been going back and for for about a month thinking if I should sellmy three pairs of '07 canvas premiums. It bothers me because otherwise all of those AF1s are dope. Maybe my mind will change when I see them in person.

Back
Top Bottom