TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

i guess all my whining about not finding 7.5s has paid off....at least for these 2 pairs. sig check
pimp.gif

got linens in today....3M snakes last month

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP FIND COCOAS AND ATMOS SZ 7.5

^ I see you won the auction for the sz 7.5.
Since the midsole was airbrushed I had to immediately pass btw how much for those sz 8 ?

laugh.gif
yea, no big deal to me....it wouldn't be the first time i'veworn restored kix or whatever u want to call it.
plus i compared it to my 8 and it's hardly noticeable....it's better than my feet flopping around

33b26tx.jpg

Sorry for the laughable picture setup
laugh.gif
(even I had to laugh)
but you can see the lining of the left shoe is yellowing. is there anything I can do for that?

Vintage fits you're only bet is to take a bleach pen to those. Not much you can do besides bleach. Hope that helps.

Dang Alieg. I have had a 10.5 in those for years and I know I can't fit them. Been praying I'd find an 11-12 someday.

Nice pickup. Such a simple and awesome shoe.

nice pick-ups Melo. Was eyeing on the sheeds, but I was broke
frown.gif

JordanLovah, Micmorales, Alieg6 and zs05wc - nice Forces.

wow! did they fix the page # problem?

anyways... . . i hear that there are some af1 highs coming out (this year?) made out of the satinish material used on vandals. anyone have more info on thecolorways or pics?

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

frown.gif

When did you start wearing us 14? lol. What pair did you mean?

@ I Wear Sneaker

Style: 324760-411
Color: University Blue/White

Style: 324760-011
Color: Silver/White

Style: 324760-311
Color: Lucky Green/White

Originally Posted by 15carmelo23

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

frown.gif

When did you start wearing us 14? lol. What pair did you mean?

@ I Wear Sneaker

Style: 324760-411
Color: University Blue/White

Style: 324760-011
Color: Silver/White

Style: 324760-311
Color: Lucky Green/White

I thought you copped the pair in my size. How rare are they?

Are those Wht/Blue Jay Patent Sheed Highs legit? I saw a guy on ebay selling 2 pairs of them Sz. 10.5/11.5, for cheap prices, but figured they were fakes... Ifthey are legit, very nice...

^ ^ thanks i <3AF1....

those forces are ok, but the silver ones look nice. undftd will have them sat. @ $120

^^^ I can't fit 11.5. The 11.5 is still on ebay. My pair was on ebay too...100$ BIN
happy.gif

^^My Sheeds are legit. The 10.5 pairs who were on ebay are different. They're blue/white patent.

can anyone tell me if they are releasing sheed colorway PEs?

because i almost copped those exact ones 15melo posted for twice the price...

Angel

Originally Posted by baby dill

Dang Alieg. I have had a 10.5 in those for years and I know I can't fit them. Been praying I'd find an 11-12 someday.

Interested in selling
smile.gif

To school....

...the snow has finally melted
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by baby dill

Word D. I would always see 10.5 and below popping up from time to time but no sz 11.5-12. Once I saw those I had to jump on them and grab them but I'llhit you up if I see another prestine pair pop up!

Back
Top Bottom