TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Damn Paul.

I'm old school NY, and the Jewels were not popular amongst a lot of the AF1 heads around here when they dropped....

But those are %@@$!$% gorgeous.

Paul and Tyler,

AMAZING pickups. Funny that you both picked up 3M jewel mids.

That Proper pic makes the new canvas joints look dope. Nevermind, I just looked at some other pics of them and the photography is nicer than the AF1s.

Size 8.5 heads, you might want to check napsize. They've got a pair of mids up that I've NEVER seen in my entire life (and for a good price).

i think i'm the only size 8.5 that comes in here all day, every day
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

those mids are really unusual looking. i like them....too bad i'm on a saving spree right now.

Thanks for all the kind words fam. I'd be lying if I didn't say I would trade forPaul's jewel mid's in a heart beat. I can't complain though. It was a $135 well spent(big shout out to my man Ondriono aka tha23greatest for thelink).
happy.gif

those mids are really unusual looking. i like them....too bad i'm on a saving spree right now.

Why do I have this strange feeling we'll see those mids posted up herenext Thursday by Kev?
laugh.gif

lol. i swear i'm not grabbing those. i even passed on those dirt cheap obsidian snakes
mad.gif

in fact, i even sold off a bunch of my doubles the other day and made a few grand but i need the money for something else (not shoes). i swear this might bethe year i trim it down to under a hundred pairs.

lol. i swear i'm not grabbing those. i even passed on those dirt cheap obsidian snakes
mad.gif

in fact, i even sold off a bunch of my doubles the other day and made a few grand but i need the money for something else (not shoes). i swear this might be the year i trim it down to under a hundred pairs.
I should kick you in your kahunas for that one. Just messing with ya, but Ireally wish they were my size because I would have definitely purchased them. Oh well.
frown.gif

Thanks very much everyone.

Excellent pick up yet AGAIN Tyler haha you are on a serious role at the moment I hope it continues.

can you make a close-up pic of the lacelocks?
Sure here you go, I'm not a fan of lace locks I always remove them but these ain't to bad since they're 3M.

333fqxk.jpg

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by MFPearson

wayyyyy too many sheed PE's popping up on ebay right now... i wouldn't feel safe buying any of them, unless i knew the seller

I know 2 are real as they came from me.
We all know the Red Sheed Highs were legit... But, are you talking about the White/Blue Jay patent Highs on ebay right now?

I'm not sure if they are legit or not but I do know some un-released colorways hit outlets and I wasn't talking about red high but the portlandcolorways that are up now.
I have been watching a pair of white/red/black Sheed hi's on ebay.... Seller says they are from "sheeds portland trailblazer days" I have never seen them on NT or anywhere else, so i am just gonna assume they are fake.
Those 2 pairs are real for a fact because I had them at one point.
vruiyd.jpg

Damn...lotsa heat in the past few pages. I can't find a single AF1 worth purchasing lately...it's bumming me out. I have a good amount of money burninga hole in my paypal account. Passed on some DS '98 white/yellow highs, figured $250 was a bit steep...sorta regret it now.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Damn...lotsa heat in the past few pages. I can't find a single AF1 worth purchasing lately...it's bumming me out. I have a good amount of money burning a hole in my paypal account. Passed on some DS '98 white/yellow highs, figured $250 was a bit steep...sorta regret it now.
i bought those, thanks for passing.

PAUL I HATE YOU
THOSE YELLOW JEWEL LOWS MAY BE THE SHOE THAT WOULD SATISFY ME FOR LIFE AND PUT AN END TO MY RAMPANT SPENDIN HABITS
AND TO KNOW THEY ARE ONLY A .5 SIZE OVER MY SIZE ANGERS ME EVEMN MORE
GOOD STUFF MY MAN GOOD STUFF

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

I received both of my jewel grails today but one pair was the wrong size
frown.gif

2qjf1ub.jpg

smokin.gif

I would have cried if they were a 10.5. I passed on a pair last year. $250 was way too much for a used pair IMO.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

I have been watching a pair of white/red/black Sheed hi's on ebay.... Seller says they are from "sheeds portland trailblazer days" I have never seen them on NT or anywhere else, so i am just gonna assume they are fake.

Yes, there legit. Thanks kazi!

-Ozz

I wis i didnt have to sell them!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

frown.gif

2qjf1ub.jpg

smokin.gif

I would have cried if they were a 10.5. I passed on a pair last year. $250 was way too much for a used pair IMO.

paul if you cant fit the 10 ill buy it

can anyone help me with a pair of those qs green canvas dropping this week? i don't know if hawaii is getting them. please save the buttviolation forsomeone else though. i'm looking to pay retail plus shipping plus a little love on the side and paypal fees. if anyone can accomodate me in a size 8.5i'd appreciate it. in turn, i will give you 63 e-props and a big e-hug.

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

frown.gif

2qjf1ub.jpg

smokin.gif

paul if you cant fit the 10 ill buy it
step off jb... get in line, haha. (but for real - paul is never going to sell those...)

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

can anyone help me with a pair of those qs green canvas dropping this week? i don't know if hawaii is getting them. please save the buttviolation for someone else though. i'm looking to pay retail plus shipping plus a little love on the side and paypal fees. if anyone can accomodate me in a size 8.5 i'd appreciate it. in turn, i will give you 63 e-props and a big e-hug.

I'm not sure if they still have your size but Proper in SoCal released them today. They sell their stuff for retail and I know theyship.
www.apropersite.com (for their number)

Back
Top Bottom