TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by MFPearson

wayyyyy too many sheed PE's popping up on ebay right now... i wouldn't feel safe buying any of them, unless i knew the seller

I know 2 are real as they came from me.
We all know the Red Sheed Highs were legit... But, are you talking about the White/Blue Jay patent Highs on ebay right now?

Originally Posted by MyOnes

some new womens releases. im feeling these
rtemagiccnikeaf1rainbowbn9.jpg

I think these are Highs, yes? (Nike just wants some of that Reebok "$54.11" money...)

Remember DMX's line from "How it's goin' down", $54.11 Size 7 in Girls....

I have been watching a pair of white/red/black Sheed hi's on ebay.... Seller says they are from "sheeds portland trailblazer days" I have neverseen them on NT or anywhere else, so i am just gonna assume they are fake.

them highs have a nice concept but the leather is going to make them just horrible... shoulda done some blue joints

^The red would be dope to customize, the green is disgusting, if the purple was different shade I'd go for it. They look like those koolaid reeboks though.In my eyes if the shades/colors were different a bit it'd be another story.

Post-woman just dropped these off this morning - very, very pleased.

My little Sheed collection, make me rethink putting the Hi's up for sale.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

I have been watching a pair of white/red/black Sheed hi's on ebay.... Seller says they are from "sheeds portland trailblazer days" I have never seen them on NT or anywhere else, so i am just gonna assume they are fake.

Afaik they're both legit.

Originally Posted by MyOnes

some new womens releases. im feeling these
rtemagiccnikeaf1rainbowbn9.jpg

nike finally listened to me.i ask for this every yr.
now,if they're womans i'll haveeee to make the adjustment but
still....thanks.

p.s these look like hi's and not mids to me,check the strap.
just that these passed few yrs.they've used a leather crap,i mean strap,no,CRAP.

JDocs. Find me an 11-12 and they are youuuuurs!
laugh.gif

Wish I would have stuck to buying up forces back in the day for cheap. I gave up most of them to fund my PE obsession.
smh.gif

Still got a few I'll have to post pictures of but I really need to get back in the swing of things.

Ey Mike.. Hope all is well in A-Dam.

Paul, I'm very interested to see the other pair and of course to know how that could happen..
mad.gif

for the evening
x4etg0.jpg

im mad now, paul has my grails in my size in DS condition. i dislike paul at the moment

Thanks very much lol

This is the other pair they are my favorite mids and are very very rare, much harder to find than the black 3M mids, I'm not going to lie if the guy Ipurchased them from doesn't have a size 10 I think I'm going to cry it took me years to find these. How I ended up with a 9.5 I don't know wediscussed a size 10 all a long so I'm a bit confused about how I ended up with the wrong size but I really hope it works out ok in the end.

5ufq08.jpg

vao9d.jpg

Very nice mocha's Oli I need a new pair of those.

Paul - Lovely jewels man. I'd kill for each pair you have. Sorry to hear the size mixup though.
ohwell.gif
What a coincidence that those came in, because these just came in for me . . .

25q3mu0.jpg

21dqv6q.jpg

Back
Top Bottom