TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by AIRADAMM

Thanks for the love everyone......and the hate lol

when i said -1 from that count, i meant that i already have them, not that i don't want them. who wouldn't want them...

Don't mean to break the rules, but i'd rather hook you guys up than sell elsewhere.

I've got a pair of Euro Matrix's Sz 8.5 i'll sell low. Way too small on me so i've got no use for them

Also, a pair of Red canvas lows, Sz 11.5. Possibly looking to trade for some other older stuff. PM, email [email protected]

2058voi.jpg

Sup ,
These for today:

Quick question to the Fam.... how much are the Bmore lows worth? (The whit.grey ones with the mesh side panel)

Dope lexflex!

Rudolph- Sick bron set. More pics of the last three in the brown set? And gimmie those playstations. My size
devil.gif

^^^ crazy hyperstrike heat. 3 pairs of the blue/pink horseman lebrons? crazy.

just a quick heads up:

i_bring_the_heat (ebay seller) is back yet again with a new alias. this time, he is looney_tisha954. his kicks might look really nice, but heed my warning anddon't go anywhere near his auctions, unless you are looking to get scammed.

Originally Posted by MFPearson

^^^ crazy hyperstrike heat. 3 pairs of the blue/pink horseman lebrons? crazy.

just a quick heads up:

i_bring_the_heat (ebay seller) is back yet again with a new alias. this time, he is looney_tisha954. his kicks might look really nice, but heed my warning and don't go anywhere near his auctions, unless you are looking to get scammed.
nerd.gif
.. thanks for the update... I was looking at his auction

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Quick question to the Fam.... how much are the Bmore lows worth? (The whit.grey ones with the mesh side panel)
I've never seen 'em go for more than about $110 shipped, but that was two years ago. They didn't sell very well when they dropped. Theblack ones just like them sold a bit better. You looking to sell or buy?

If anyone in NYC wants those '05 white/clear sole womens lows that were just posted a bunch of times, I know a spot that has a semi-fsr for $70....hit meup for info if ya want.

Those new stashes are looking alright...thanks for the pic.

imo the new stashes are bleh. i'd actually prefer a plain black and white pattern. i'd laugh if people lined up for them.

Those Stash's are plain compared to the other ones, I do like the round laces on them tho.

Back
Top Bottom