TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Yo wht up team af1, this team still open too ppl. I would like to join. been lurking NT for awhile signed and finally got approve. dont have heat like yall butim working on it.

Where do you guys keep getting these Campers from?!?

nerd.gif
Campers size 11.0? Are you out there?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Quick question to the Fam.... how much are the Bmore lows worth? (The whit.grey ones with the mesh side panel)
I've never seen 'em go for more than about $110 shipped, but that was two years ago. They didn't sell very well when they dropped. The black ones just like them sold a bit better. You looking to sell or buy?
Maybe to buy, I saw them on a Dutch auctionsite going for 95 EU. I might pass though.....seems a bit steep

Misschien iets vor jou Mike?
Check MP...tis een US 9.

Those Black/Red mesh lows are one my favorite pairs. I have never seen my size. Ever.

One shoe I may have to live without
frown.gif

Originally Posted by baby dill

Those Black/Red mesh lows are one my favorite pairs. I have never seen my size. Ever.

One shoe I may have to live without
frown.gif
If you are referring to a size 12 they do indeed exist
wink.gif

Woke up to these
smile.gif

2456649267_bda9a543e5.jpg

Kind of an impulse buy..no OG box, but I'm satisfied

If anyone can post up a picture of the box tag for these that would be great
smile.gif
~

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Yo wht up team af1, this team still open too ppl. I would like to join. been lurking NT for awhile signed and finally got approve. dont have heat like yall but im working on it.
reggie???
if so
sign this man up for the team

got these the other day
2lv11t.png

I need those USAs so bad. I don't understand why they are so hard to find when the others are everywhere. Did they make less of the USAs?

^^yea i think usa's and hollands they made less of for some reason i remember when they released those were the 2 pairs out the pack that was hard to findluckly i got both

I almost think they look nicer faded. I thought about messing around w/ my carolina blue canvas lows but idk, i'd prlly just mess them up.

Used denims, just got them today, still very clean
glasses.gif

sorry for the bad pics, I need to invest in a good camera
grin.gif

20rwdoj.jpg

9r87et.jpg

rm3fo3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom