TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

I can honestly say that this particular thread is one of the very few that I check on niketalk daily just because of the amazingcollections you guys have. I just want to share my most recent pick-up with the Air Force One team. I wannagive a big shout out to Tyler for helping me locate these beauties.

I present the 94 Canvas Force Highs Deep Red/White,VNDS condition, with OG box.
smokin.gif

8a615ce361dd4a04710f5f03b61c67724cc109f.pjpg

b18151e86cd2460aa2cfc74e6ee26860385f06c.pjpg

Originally Posted by The Conejo

damn I Love AF1, the restoration went very well.

online link to the midsole paint?

not really, the midsole paint chipped away (check second pic).

I Love AF1,

I guess you're going to have to go with the sandpaper technique if you want to get the midsoles relatively white without them chipping.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by The Conejo

damn I Love AF1, the restoration went very well.

online link to the midsole paint?

not really, the midsole paint chipped away (check second pic).

Oh.. I thought they were before and after shots
laugh.gif

SZ 12 / 12.5 TEAM AF ONE members Heads up

SC Halloween Jewels blk/org AF1 DS for sale on ebay

10+ hours to and its at around $75

these are top 3 on my wish list..cant seem to find my sz 9.5..aaarrggghhh
sorry for blowin this up but someone from here gotta grab these gems!

a friend of mine got some af1-related stuff. nice detailing and the leather is high quality - kind of ironic i guess.

2f06lvp.jpg

egr806.jpg

iqhbuf.jpg

wk38mu.jpg

WOW. That backpack is amazing. Do you know if they're actually going to release some of that stuff?

Big ups to the RIF sale btw. I now have 2 AF1s I love on the way (1 of them being my AF1 grails). I'll post pics when I get them.

EDIT So much for the RIF sale. My orders are getting canceled left and right. I'm honestly about the cry after having my Indy Jewel Mids canceled.

^^Wish I couldve taken advantage of that RIF sale...wasnt happenin with me on east coast though...

Anyway...Im happy to post my latest purchase, a grail of mine...
Posted them in the pickup thread in showcase yesterday but I had to show team AF1...

DS w/ og box NYC AF1 low Sz 7.5

.Finding DS gems in 7.5 is damn near impossible btw...I went crazy when I saw these...

blackredxiiigoat,

You still can. I'm on the east coast too. The sale went online today. They still probably have some decent stuff left.

That backpack is surprisingly nice. I'm not the type of guy who wears leather backpacks though....

Nice kicks everyone...

not mine. found this pic on iss. for those who dont know this is the year of the dragon af1. this picture makes them look pretty good

Back
Top Bottom