TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Preciate it I Love AF1. I've been meaning to get to one but I am to lazy and about a half of my shoes are still in storage so mostly everything I post isnewer pickups. Maybe i'll get to it around to it around post 1,000?

GUM SOLE - can do.

Mic - yeah it is. What's even worse is the size 11.5 pair on eBay (check it). Or those size 12 canvas AF1 highs for $300 on eBay right now.

(I don't think anyone will be angry at me blowing up those auctions, they're not worth the price)

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

GUM SOLE - can do.

Mic - yeah it is. What's even worse is the size 11.5 pair on eBay (check it). Or those size 12 canvas AF1 highs for $300 on eBay right now.

(I don't think anyone will be angry at me blowing up those auctions, they're not worth the price)

I don't think it matters, those pairs have been camping out on ebay for a long while now.

funk nike. when they make a shoe right, they wanna make it in small sizes only

canvas with no rolled edges
2d27ix3.jpg

2dchkyr.jpg

35anhjt.jpg

also what i wore today

YES! I can fit into a size 7!!! First time i'm ever happy to have a small foot. Also first new canvas that i'm not dissapointed with; thank Godthere's no rolled edges.

pretty lows.
pimp.gif
those canvas lows are interesting. i figured they were done with the old styling, and that the rest would only be rolled edges. but yeah, kid sizessuck.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

pretty lows.
pimp.gif
those canvas lows are interesting. i fugred they were done with the old styling, and that the rest would only be rolled edges. but yeah, kid sizes suck.
smh.gif
That's what I thought too, but I'm fine with new style as long as there's no rolled edges, this one is just like normal leather stiching oncanvas... Fine with me...

this one is just like normal leather stiching on canvas...

i thought something was different - it was the absence of those thick pieces. just couldn't quite put my finger on it. not bad, though.

Get the %*#$ outta here with those '95 white/yellows! That leather is nuts...if those where a size down, I'd be all over them. Seems like a lot of heatis coming up in 11.5+ lately.

Since we're talking about red jewel lows, lemme post this recycled pic up for the hell of it.
586355c8ed6f757d7926d31dfee836208dd751b.jpg

I'm extremely angry and disappointed right now. After thinking someone else had bought the DS size 9.5 Independence Jewel AF1 Mids, I have asuspicion that the people at RIF decided to refund my money in order to throw them back up on the website today for $500 instead of the $325 I bought them forduring the sale. Both DS size 10 FLAX AF1 Mids are also magically up on the website (along with the size 10.5 Adidas Union 35th anniversary consortium's Itried to order) after they appeared to be gone yesterday. The Indy Mids are also "brand new (slightly yellowed) with box" as the pair I bought andwas told were sold to another person were. I'm not the type to make accusations without definitive facts, but this is very shady.

iiljaybe3,

do you know what's going on by any chance since you work there?

2dchkyr.jpg

someone needs to sheed some damn mother damn light up in this damn thread about these damn canvases asap ! black white low af1 is a + being that its canvas itsa A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ !!
pimp.gif

Never mind you got me. The nike rep I talked to told me the style code didn't exist. Side-line is Legit as they come.

As for that ebayer, he's not getting my money. Guy does not look trust worthy.

Back
Top Bottom