TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Jdocs .. nah just a size 12. I've been thinking about buying them and just painting them to look like courirs...since Jath has the only size 12 i've ever seen..and I am quite sure he will never give them up.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals

Hanacheezy, yupp that was me dude..i was pretty dissapointed when i culdnt find any dope airforces there! hit me up on aim- undefined soles

Everytime we get some dope airforces in RIF ill post updates in here if you guys dont mind.

btw clean atmos iiljaybe3 :)
smile.gif
R.I.P. PROPS​
TEAM-AF-ONE

Alright, who is the wise guy who bought the 40/40 Club Air force 1s from napsize for $400 ????

Jeff, ummm...do you by any chance have london dunk blue laces? the reason i ask, is because i bought your old pair from someone, and they said you might have the laces....if you dont its, cool...

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

jeff - i know haha i rarely go out to sneaker events but i promise you that i will go on the 3rd one only if you let me sit on your booth and if you hook me up with some kicks.

****doc - i was looking at those 40/40 also, was debating if i want an all white shoe that expensive. PASS (you need to do a colleciton post and show all them heaters)
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

^^they were the white/black pair with the 40/40, not the white pair....

noone wants to see pictures of worn shoes on NT...

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

^ I know another pair of 40/40's for sale in that color way for cheaper. Msg me for the site.
WANTED
Nike Dunk Lebron "Akron" Sz 10, 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 "VIBE Magazine" Any Size.

TEAM-AF-ONE

I always loved campers but there was too much white in the shoe or my liking.....got a big problem with mostly white shoes...my Taiwans being the only exception

BTW
If any of you size 9 heads are looking for Atmos for cheap shoot me an email...i may have what youre looking for...
TEAM-AF-ONE
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Those are some crispy Courir's Zeta Nerd. Are you the guy who I met at RIF? I'm the one who was on vacation from South Carolina. I purchased the sz. 9 in the Wheat AF1's because they were $50 cheaper and I was also with my mom. :o
embarassed.gif
24wamv8.jpg
2r3cewp.jpg
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

sexy kicks spacej23.

I have to go to the post office to get my pair of forces today. I'll post pics when I return :)
smile.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

linens are in my top 5 list of G.O.A.T. af1s. but what sets them off so nice? i think its that pink and tan combo, so nice and clean. i feel like i could eat them lol
TEAM-AF-ONE

^ it's not pink, it's atmosphere.
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

just cuz the box label says atmosphere doesnt mean its not pink. its just a more technical term
TEAM-AF-ONE

sup team, just got these from the post office

:)
smile.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

I love the lining in these, reminds me of my III's, so soft :)
smile.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

^ If you ever decide to let them go, send them my way. You got to that auction before I could :(
frown.gif
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals

Air Murphy 23 - no, size 11.5
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

Back
Top Bottom