TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

heads up,i might be getting rid of all my vnds 9.5 co.jp's just to buy ds sz'9's

REAL TALK: what size are those head automaticas...
i need a ds sz.9
I'm From HOUSTON,TEXAS
The Greatest Country In The World

what size 9.5 stuff you got peoples champ?
and yes size on the head autos please
TEAM-AF-ONE

word on the street

Angel

I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

wore my purp hi's in NY

281386300.jpg

VAN
HALEN​

ThaPeoplesChamp, please hit me up about the size 9.5 heat if you decide to sell it. I'll definitely be interested if I have money to spend at the time.

funkdoctor73, Dope stuff. You're killing me with the NYC Stash His. I have the Tokyos, but I've always wanted the NYCs since its my hometown. I think you're wrong about heads not wanting to see worn kicks btw. Myself along with most others in this thread have posted worn kicks. You should definitely post some more stuff.

On another note, the Bobs are BONKERS!
TEAM-AF-ONE

A little late with this but YES, these ROCK! And they are ROCKED!! It's just something about the way the colors set each other off.
Definately GRAIL status!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
xm8tpw.jpg
thanks again xi!!!

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

man, i love you air force cats...totally diffferent than the air max guys...

sorry i posted the pics when the shoes were new, i have worn most of them, got some more shoes...got to dig out of storage..I have lived both sides of collecting..collecting DS stuff and wearing stuff, must saying, feels a whole lot better wearing the stuff

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

I have a connection that wants to sell some linens nds 10.5, pm me if you need the pics!

Quote:
feels a whole lot better wearing the stuff
funkdoctor. Also noticed(yes, it took me awhile) that the older(?) AF1's(WP, IceCubes, Linens, etc..) feel WAY better than the new stuff(Old/new six, 25th anniv's, etc). I don't know if it's the material, the build of the shoe, or what....May straight shoot for coppin just the old stuff!?!?!

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

when do those bobbito hi's af1 drop??? red ones are fire
looking for: wheat bison dunk, stash af1 hi, red supreme blazers, courir, sea crystal, size 10 pm me

Quote:
Also noticed(yes, it took me awhile) that the older(?) AF1's(WP, IceCubes, Linens, etc..) feel WAY better than the new stuff(Old/new six, 25th anniv's, etc). I don't know if it's the material, the build of the shoe, or what....May straight shoot for coppin just the old stuff!?!?!
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

^I wanted those so bad when they released, 2004 maybe? My whole basketball team had them. I remember they came out around the same time as the grey/red mids. Suede/nubuck AF1's :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Team Wu-Tang
Team Vintage Heat​

TeamWolfShirts
"I've lived, loved, lost, and forgotten in this shirt."

^ Yes, those are from 2004, maybe early '05. And they're not suede, they're nubuck. Hate when people confuse those two...
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

ffighter, I feel you on the comfort issue. The leather seems a lot stiffer on the 25th Ann. and the ones with the leather linining are the worst. I still don't understand why they lined the canvas AF1s with leather. Canvas=summer shoe. Leather=stiff and hot. I guess I'll just have to spend extra time breaking them in.
TEAM-AF-ONE

I received these today but there not for me there a prestent for my girlfriend but I wish they were my size white 3m mids = best mids ever.

21sbci.jpg

122d854.jpg

Quote:
don't sleep on RIF LA, we've been getting in a alot of co jp airforce heat!

And ignoring any contact from your consignees too, aparently. Checks mailed in 2 business days my @#%$. It's been 3 weeks now and my emails have been completely ignored.

ROOKEE13 - What are the first two? Black/white/green and the purp/black ones.
" I Only Fear GOD, Know The Weapons Of The Weak, The Weakness Of The Heart And Never Fall Asleep..... "

Wanted In A Sz 9.5 Or 10:
Black/Red Jordan 1 or Black Toes
White/Red/Black Jordan 2
Black/Red Jordan 5
Raptor Jordan 7
Black/Red Jordan 12

Back
Top Bottom