TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

^^depending how bad u want there is a few pairs on ebay for like 200+ but i say just be patient they will come around ive had 2 pairs just within thisyear(sold both)now i just have 1 pair

34y60c2.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hello fellow team members,

finally, i am free. almost had to do a life bid. wore this yesterday havent really bought anything lately

nice Jewels Jerm.

and those green mids are piff, eventhough I spotted them @ JP couple of months ago.

nice stuff rest.

daps on dodging a bullet MyOnes - dope mids - look at the tumbled leather on those.

here is a pic of me yesterday wearing some red jewel lows.
rw58o8.jpg

^^^
Thats so cool (skydiving). How was it? I always wanted to do that.

Also, OGfiend... Good looking on the store. The manager let me into the stock room and I found some other goodies.
Much respect on the info!

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

^^^
Thats so cool (skydiving). How was it? I always wanted to do that.

Also, OGfiend... Good looking on the store. The manager let me into the stock room and I found some other goodies.
Much respect on the info!

I'm hoping one of those wht/greys aren't a sz. 12.

I'm somewhat disappointed I lost the auction for those green canvas mids; my top bid was $165 which equals $200 shipped. I can't really justifyspending more than that on a pair of shoes right now, I'm about to start grad school and I don't have a job at the moment. Luckily, I'm at a pointwhere I can enjoy the shoes I already have without worrying too much about those pairs I'm missing though, which is what we all should aim for I suppose
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom