TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Does anyone have a pair of these? If anyone does could you please post pics.
They're perfection
pimp.gif

These also,
glasses.gif

250jv53.jpg

^ btw thanks for the info

nice courirs up there

Somebody school me on the Courirs please.

They're nice, I just want to know the significance behind them, release year, etc...

houstonsnk, are those a size 9? If so would you be willing to part with those and
how much if you were to.

alright, whos the %+%#% that bought the black/red colorway of cones off of napsize
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Sherlock - I'm sick you're my size and holding those green canvas. I've searched high & low for a second pair
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
Black/gums highs DS?

Sherlock - I'm sick you're my size and holding those green canvas. I've searched high & low for a second pair
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
Black/gums highs DS?

Originally Posted by MFPearson

i did a few months ago, size 11. this is one pair that i never listed for sale -

blackredlmlu2.jpg

frown.gif
there was a pair on napsize a few days ago and i went to go buythem today and they weren't there..size 11 too

Watch Hancock & eat at a Japanese cuisine with some friends
Stash x Levi x Stash AF1s

I was watching those Chocolates. They were my size but I'm just not feeling the colorway.

Originally Posted by johngotty

laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
Black/gums highs DS?

I never knew people were looking for blk/gum high's they were on clearance for the longest by house for 39.99 and they finally marked them down to19.99.

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

kazi please let me have those couriers i know youre after them hahah

Go right ahead. If you really want them. I'll scoop up a pair later then.

I've been looking for Blk/Gum highs since my pair got too small for me back in 2002. (sz. 12, if anyone knows what's up)

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

houstonsnk, are those a size 9? If so would you be willing to part with those and
how much if you were to.

they 8.5s. I not ready to sell yet. Just got them last week.

and
indifferent.gif
@ those sheeds

If someone wants black/gum highs in a 13, there's a pair chillin at a mom n pop joint near my house for $39.99. I remember the '03 release was reallypopular here, everyone was rockin them.

Back
Top Bottom