TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

believe me, i know - i've been a brewers fan my entire life. we're finally starting to make some noise. i actually like the reds - lots of really goodyoung players. but you know how it is, being a brewers fan and all - i still have to hate them.

mic: post a pic when you do!
wink.gif

428131174_19252a3ba7.jpg

really getting back to basics.

What's up team? Just had a little free time since it's the 19th anniversary of myfirst day of existence(my birthday). Anyway, here's a couple of pictures of some of the AF1's I wore lately . . .

2mxjpc3.jpg

14v78ya.jpg

And for my birthday today . . .

11u7ql0.jpg

What yall think of the ?uestlove Uptowns releasing? It's a straight cop for me, i can't pass on any uptowns with cement print

Originally Posted by MarkE McFly

What yall think of the ?uestlove Uptowns releasing? It's a straight cop for me, i can't pass on any uptowns with cement print

Ugly, especially that green elephant print midsole.

yikes - look at that green elephant midsole. one shoe has a red toebox and the other is gold? shoe looks very, very busy.

Came home to these. I like them but the midsole is pretty dirty/yellowing. Any advice to freshen them up?

Thanks for all of the HBD wishes team. I'm not really "celebrating" untilthe weekend.
nerd.gif

I agree with Kev. Those Quest Love AF1's are very busy. I was hoping for something moresimple.

zs05wc - Nice super jewels.

Back
Top Bottom