TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by prymone

ducar0522

DO YOU HAVE A DESKTOP SIZE VERSION OF THAT FIRST PIC?
IF SO CAN YOU PM IT TO ME? THANKS

Sorry my dude,
I took the pic w/ 800x600 setting on my camera,
so I don't have a desktop size,
really wish I did.......
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Don't have many AF1 Hi's, but ALL blk/gum bottom circa '01 to boot ( no pun intended ), but I liked these when I saw'em on flightclub for $500. OK, not really $125 shipped
tongue.gif

327035369.jpg

Yo... Are those the 1st release tumbled-leather version? I have the 2nd release with the cheap stuff... Creased as soon as I opened the box...
smh.gif

297589608.jpg

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Yo... Are those the 1st release tumbled-leather version? I have the 2nd release with the cheap stuff... Creased as soon as I opened the box...
smh.gif
Talk about it. But they're still nice. But those early 2000 gum highs are crucial.

I think I have the later release of black gum highs on eBay right now if anybody's interested. KSmith is right. Creased so easily
frown.gif
. Still a proper shoethough and a solid substitute until I can find the tumbled leathers.

Nice denims up there Sharp C, I need a fresh pair mine are getting worn.

Yo, 951guero who's that dude with all those forces?

I need mushrooms, I wish I had bigger feet right about now.

Wore these today - the Magic Eraser or w/e worked like a charm too, thanks the advice

Shape on these is
eek.gif

devil.gif
FINALLY!
327242885.jpg

If anyone can help me with the rest any of my list, it wouldbe very much appreciated.

edit: I don't know if anyone ever took the time to look at my (and the wifes) collection; but I have made some very nice improvements. I will share assoon as I reach a few more miles-stones.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I don't think there were any tumbled leather version.
Not particularly tumbled, but the leather definitely wasn't as cheap as the '03 release. I think me & my boy have had like 5 pairs ofblk/gum highs over the years. I definitely need a sz. 12-12.5, though.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

something new that came in, its been awhile since I got sneakers in the mail.....
I just love the leather

Nice stuff Reg.

It looks like I'm out of the "game" for the next couple of months. I just bought a new iPod.

Back
Top Bottom