TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Here in New York, A LOT of the "premium" '07s (one's which retailed for $120+) are sitting on shelves. Charging that much for an AF1 justbecause it has some kinda random 3M snakeskin pattern on it or what not is is just ridiculous and I guess people realize it.

As for the regular '07s, they're selling more or less well.

Only 07 AF1s I've bought this year were the Bobbito's.. Oh and a pair of all whites for school but they are so trashed now. They looked like boats onmy feet anyway.

Nike may have caked off the 25th anniversary, but (with the exception of the Bobbitos) creatively it was a flop. The colorways, the visible air soles, the newshape, wack. The materials were much better than in years past, but to charge 200+? No sir, I'm good. I ha1ve yet to see 1 person in my city wearingSupremes. I thought that NikeID was cool, but I couldn't justify paying 275 for them, when all other ID's were 10-50 over GR pricing, so I sent bothmine back. I only bought 1 pair in '07 which were white/white (which doesn't really count), and I still haven't worn them.

My idea for 25th anniversary would have been to release a couple pairs of lows and highs each month, OG colorways and the better colorways from the 80'sand 90's, materials, and even the original boxes. The same way Puma used a vintage pair of Clydes to recreate the shoe, have Nike use vintage 1's as atemplate for the way AF1's should look today. It amazes me that a large company with endless resources manages to get almost everything wrong.

About the anniversary, I'm glad Nike released some clean simple colorways. Like White/Green, Black/White, White/Caro Blue and Linen/Blue
pimp.gif

most of the other stuff was
sick.gif
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Heads up on Napsize super cheap pair of 3m Snakes 10.5's. At least cheapest I have ever seen. What AF1's prices should be.

Ya ya ya I know.

Originally Posted by oO Aztec Oo

About the anniversary, I'm glad Nike released some clean simple colorways. Like White/Green, Black/White, White/Caro Blue and Linen/Blue
pimp.gif

most of the other stuff was
sick.gif
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

don't forget the bobbito highs and the hiroshi fujiwara fragments
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

My idea for 25th anniversary would have been to release a couple pairs of lows and highs each month, OG colorways and the better colorways from the 80's and 90's, materials, and even the original boxes.

now, that would've been dope.
pimp.gif

oh wellz....

are the forces still sitting on the shelves on the mainland or in europe?
the all black and all white lows/mids from the 25th sold very well (as usual). the fancy c/w's are collecting dust. nobody wants them.needless to say, the prices on premiums and supremes are waaay too high, in Europe that is.

3m for me today
af13msnakewd8.jpg

that's not too bad for those 3M's, I sold mine a while ago, I liked them but didn't love them. Speaking of love, I was tempted on buying a 2ndpair of Atmos off napsize, but I gotta stay away from the big dollar purchases. I was searching for about 2 years, and now 2 pairs in as many months pop up. And why did they have to be $30 less than what I paid
mad.gif

I need a pair of 3M snakes in my life, I've seen 2 size 11.5 pairs go for sale
pimp.gif
, being broke is a $!**+
mad.gif

and mushroom lows too. funny thing is that 2 size 11.5 pairs popped up on eBay at the same time, as it is a rare size
laugh.gif

Too bad those mushrooms were f*cked. Regardless the size I am not spending so much $$ on some beat up crusty sh*ts.

On a side note Trife I might be buying your 8320 .. if I can sell my 8300 in time.

^ another 1/2 up and I would've snatched those up, nice! Two things I won't do is buy/wear shoes that aren't my true size, and buy used shoes. Evenif they've only been worn once, can't do it. Bad thing is I miss bargains by not buying used.

Only 07 AF1 I purchased was Bobbito Low #3.

I think the colors and the materials are gorgeous. So that good outweighed the bad.

I still need Atmos in a 9.5 DS.

Damn! Just when I got permission to use my friend's PayPal they are gone. =/ Second time I missed a pair. I missed a pair on eBay for $180 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom