TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Any "extra" in a size 7- 8?"

btw selling these if anyone is intrested..... sz 7 - 8

88449939_o.jpg
88604048_o.jpg

If i can't post this "heads up" pic. Let me know cause I don't feel like getting banned.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

damn man. awesome pick-up right there.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no "extra" 8.5 or 9?
nerd.gif

Thanks everyone. As for an extra 8.5 or 9, sorry all they had were 11.5 for some odd reason.

NYC is a crazy place(KB can vouch) and you never know what you may find. I mean all these "collectors" just circle soho hoping supreme will throwthem a bone
laugh.gif
so people like us actually have a shot at finding somedecent stuff. I was even surprised seeing these. Btw aren't these co.jp?

Kartoon only if you were my size I'd take those stash in a heartbeat.

how much are the red bobbitos going for now? i need a pair bad
edit: plus anyone know any sites with them? or stores that take phone orders? i need a pair before christmas

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I mean all these "collectors" just circle soho
laugh.gif
went to the boutiques in soho but i didn'tsee any good shoes. i did eat at cafe habana. that place was fricken dope.

281386303.jpg

had to post this pic again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Steak Sandwich at Cafe Habana is ridculous. I get that and the Tostones. $$+#!%* phenomenal.

What up Kartoon, those Playstations are very, very tempting
Thanks everyone. As for an extra 8.5 or 9, sorry all they had were 11.5 for some odd reason. NYC is a crazy place(KB can vouch) and you never know what you may find. I mean all these "collectors" just circle soho hoping supreme will throw them a bone so people like us actually have a shot at finding some decent stuff. I was even surprised seeing these. Btw aren't these co.jp?
Finding "gems" in soho is like finding a needle in a haystack. Soho is completely overcrowded, with posers, ISS fiends, Youngins, and aslew of hypebeasts. Back in my AF1 Hayday (02 - 05), I was in soho religiously mostly buying, and selling off my Jordan collecting (damn I miss my VIs, and XIso well)
frown.gif
Now the only time I go out there is to either sell something, or chill with a lady friend.

Kaza lucked up with those Canvas, I'll say mainly because of the big size 11.5, most hypehounds are sz8 - 9.5 respectively.

Alright, I admit it. I am a huge hypebeast for that corn that Kev posted and I waited around 20 minutes just to snag one. One of the better line ups thatI've done in NYC. That joint is ALWAYS packed.
smokin.gif

hey zhi - start stocking up on the rare canvas size 8.5 - 9 cause imma try and make it out there in march *crosses fingers*
find me pair of good condition orange canvas highs with the strap.. . .pleeeeaaase. i'll take you to dinner at tonki in meguro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

seriously though imma ask you and sgtshizzle for some recommendations on food.

actually my primary goal in japan is to go to the sensoji temple in asakusa, bathe in the incense smoke to cleanse my bad aura and to eat 500 sticks of thetastiest mochi i've ever had at this place:

8bxw8xc.jpg

Lol at this sidebar on corn. Speaking of which, if you guys like good roast corn you should definitely check out "The Corner" in soho. Great tacosand corn.

xilegacy, I live in NYC too and I rarely see stuff like that (and I do look for smaller mom and pop stores when I get a chance). I mean, I've definitelygotten some nice deals on older releases, and even found a spot recently with some white/white AF1 Lites, but the best stuff I find is usually in smaller sizes(no bigger than 7.5 or
glasses.gif
. I would love to walk into a mom and pop and find some older AF1s in 9.5 or 10.

He obviously didn't get those in soho guys..everyone well not everyone knows where the good mom & pops are
wink.gif

NYC is a crazy place(KB can vouch) and you never know what you may find. I mean all these "collectors" just circle soho hoping supreme will throw them a bone
laugh.gif
so people like us actually have a shot at finding some decent stuff.
The key is to go to neighborhoods where sneaker stores hardly do business. I found tons of gems at shop located in a hasidic-Jewish neigborhoodin Brooklyn. I was driving past the place and saw a table with some black/red boxes with a sign reading "clearance" outside of it, so I came in thereto find 3 pairs of jewel mids and a ton of 2002-2003 releases (not to mention $25 Turbo Pink AM95s). So yeah....there's your lesson kids, think crappysecluded neighborhoods!

I think I posted some of the stuff I found there before...this was one of them:
6yoinnd.jpg

Originally Posted by OGfiend

NYC is a crazy place(KB can vouch) and you never know what you may find. I mean all these "collectors" just circle soho hoping supreme will throw them a bone
laugh.gif
The key is to go to neighborhoods where sneaker stores hardly do business. I found tons of gems at shop located in a hasidic-Jewish neigborhood in Brooklyn. I was driving past the place and saw a table with some black/red boxes with a sign reading "clearance" outside of it, so I came in there to find 3 pairs of jewel mids and a ton of 2002-2003 releases (not to mention $25 Turbo Pink AM95s). So yeah....there's your lesson kids, think crappy secluded neighborhoods!

6yoinnd.jpg

word, some of these kids are afraid to get off their computer and find new spots in the hood.

thats funny about those canvas af1 I bought 2 pairs in the summer and planned on going to pick up the rest later and looks like someone went back to getthem... thats funny and they were only like 50.00 as well.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by OGfiend

laugh.gif
The key is to go to neighborhoods where sneaker stores hardly do business. I found tons of gems at shop located in a hasidic-Jewish neigborhood in Brooklyn. I was driving past the place and saw a table with some black/red boxes with a sign reading "clearance" outside of it, so I came in there to find 3 pairs of jewel mids and a ton of 2002-2003 releases (not to mention $25 Turbo Pink AM95s). So yeah....there's your lesson kids, think crappy secluded neighborhoods!

6yoinnd.jpg

word, some of these kids are afraid to get off their computer and find new spots in the hood.

I don't who said it was soho, but believe me you won't find anything old in soho(thats like the most hyped spot). As stated you will find it inrandom neighborhoods where people generally don't go to. You can say the hood has some nice spots. I remember me 160jordansdeep, and jesusinjordans werejust driving around and ended up at some place deep in the bronx like literally the boondocks
laugh.gif
and we found some crazy spots. Also you gotta check these spots consistentlybecause they just clean out the back randomly and pull out old boxes.Some owners are nice and will allow to check the back, but some are mad stingy. There arespots still with things, but the good days are long gone. Like before 2004 some spots were un-touched around VA and MD area with crazy heaters. I miss the goodole days.
laugh.gif

too bad Toronto ain't got no mom & pop stores
smh.gif
, one of these days Ishould hit up NYC
eek.gif

what are the chances of finding a pair in my size (11.5-12)?

Some owners are nice and will allow to check the back, but some are mad stingy
Very true...at that same shop, they actually had a pile of single display kicks (only one foot) . There were white/caro jewel mids and some canvasjoints in the pile, but the owner told me it would take too long to pull the box and second shoe out of the back. I told him that if he let me search the back,I'd be guaranteed to buy at least 5 pairs, but dude said no. Any suggestions how I can persuade him? I know the place is teeming with old kicks.

SoleCandy....you of all people need to check out mom n' pop shops. Tons of women's sizes...TONS.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Any suggestions how I can persuade him?
bring me with all my charm and stack of cash and i guarantee we can get back there.

Don't forget the pink iPod case.
laugh.gif

Ok, Ipromise no more jokes about your iPod holder ever again.

::crosses fingers::

Back
Top Bottom