TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Am I the only who is feeling the Spiridon AF1's? I'd try to take the pull-tab off,but I think they're pretty nice. I like how the swoosh is stitched on there.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Linens are
smokin.gif

Am I the only one who doesn't think the Lemon Twists are all that?

I got a gift for you:

flame_suit.jpg

you'll need it.

spacej23 - read my last post.

I Love AF1 - You said they were "straight" though. I like them a lot minus thepull tab. The lasering isn't a big deal to me because it looks pretty subtle.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Am I the only who is feeling the Spiridon AF1's? I'd try to take the pull-tab off, but I think they're pretty nice. I like how the swoosh is stitched on there.

I love spiridons and these I don't know whether to love or hate. I'm really confused on these. The swoosh is really cool but the toe box and sidepannel looks a bit weird. I wanna see a purple colorway.

I'm glad to see that you decided to get those jewels Jv they're excellent, nice taiwans as well.

Great pick up with the hard boiled eggs Prym.

I wore canyon gold canvases today.

10f3zu1.jpg

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Linens are
smokin.gif

Am I the only one who doesn't think the Lemon Twists are all that?

Probably...

I don't like the Linens at all though, something about that pink that doesn't appeal to me

Thanks Tyler, kind of so so with me, my shoes are dragging on even further if I'm lucky I might get them sometime this year lol. I'm looking forward toseeing what your next pick ups will be, I never checked back on the auctions so I have no idea of what you won.

7 Paul 7 - holy crabs those canvas lows are so dope. i'm passing on the highs (you know which) because i need to concentrate on some otherbusiness. in 3 weeks i'll be kicking myself probably
laugh.gif

those are amazing Paul!

and CrazyFlip..Im with you....Im not really crazy bout them lemon twists neither...
dont worry I Love Af1...u can keep your flamesuit...!

rotation

I DONT REALLY LIKE LINENS, PROBABLY THE ONLY ONE, THEY COOL, ID ROCK EM, BUT THE PRICE FOR THEM IS OD AND NOT WORTH EM IMO

NICE CANVAS PAUL

Thanks everyone.

Kev, I wouldn't worry about it I always think if you can find something once you can find it again, but I'm a hypocrite for saying that because I neverhave the patience for the find it again part lol. Honestly though if you change your mind let me know if I can help.

Great rotation Mic nice stuff all round.

sup yall.
wha' it loo' like...

so after seein' mr morales post a pic of these a long long time ago, i decided the only priority in my plain and simple life was to obtain these forces.sleep, food, shelter, human interaction, communication with the outside world were all secondary to this incredibly arduous mission....

nah, jus playin, i'm trippin'
laugh.gif
but for real, i've beenlooking for these for a minute.

i LOVE me some all white midsoles...and gum soles too...

ang ganda Warren! when I got mines, they didnt have the OG laces in them...
so I use white or purple laces...the look like eggplants when the vio laces are in
laugh.gif

Hong Kongs are so dope. I think the next ones I go on the hunt for tho are gonna be mushrooms, i saw them on vintagekicks/FC a while back but I couldntpull the trigger. Now theyre gone and I'm kind of
mad.gif

I haven't bought a pair of shoes in 08 yet. I'm saving up for the Purple Highs, which hopefully aren't going to be Hyperstrike, but if anythingelse worthy comes my way then...

Nice Hong Kong's Adobo.

Indy's for me today.

2co2a85.jpg

Also did anyone else notice these today? A very rare find.

rlypow.jpg

Paul, amazing canyon golds and Indys. It hurts me everytime I see someone post Indys knowing I still don't have a pair.

micmorales, dope rotation.

adob0, Hong Kongs are classic. You can't go wrong with an all white midsole/sole + stitched swoosh.

I have to stop passing on wheats. They always seem to pop up when I don't have money for them and then when I do have money for a purchase I end upspending it on something else.

slapping myself for passing up a pair of hong kong for 130.

nice mocha up there. i wish mine looked like that still. ive been wearing them like timbs, all dusty and etc
laugh.gif

hello familia.

stash af1 are sick...when r the winning shoes of the voting supposed to be sold and stuff

Back
Top Bottom