TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Nice pick up on the NYC highs JVhoop...I don't know if you wore 'em yet, but they look insane outdoors, the leather is so damn textured.

Originally Posted by GUM SOLE

Really wish I was a size 7 right now.
frown.gif
....Why exactly? I'm a size 7 and I can't find much good heat... Would you mind telling me?
smile.gif

voltairforce1la3.jpg

voltairforce1sidedo5.jpg

Nike continues to roll out basic designed models with this simple White and Volt Air Force 1. A strong Volt color is used for the sole, heel tab, and on thetag. The shoe lacks a colored swoosh that would suit the shoe better than the solid White and would be more appealing. However, the shoe is pretty clean andbasic, but design color maybe a turn off due to its odd color choice and simplicity. No release date yet.

315122-119 White/White/Volt

NIKE HEADIN BACK IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
info thanks to team member carmello

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by CVF1

Originally Posted by GUM SOLE

Really wish I was a size 7 right now.
frown.gif
....Why exactly? I'm a size 7 and I can't find much good heat... Would you mind telling me?
smile.gif

laugh.gif

30uqtm9.jpg

2wq60k9.jpg
Good point. Still, I don't have the money for that kinda stuff, besides, where do you find those shoes? I mean, I do ebay and napsize and every nowand then yahoo.jp but don't find all these sick shoes that you guys do; and if I do, it's waaaay past my budget. Do you guys just have a lot of moneyto spend or do you have magical ways of finding good deals?

Originally Posted by prymone

voltairforce1la3.jpg

voltairforce1sidedo5.jpg

Nike continues to roll out basic designed models with this simple White and Volt Air Force 1. A strong Volt color is used for the sole, heel tab, and on the tag. The shoe lacks a colored swoosh that would suit the shoe better than the solid White and would be more appealing. However, the shoe is pretty clean and basic, but design color maybe a turn off due to its odd color choice and simplicity. No release date yet.

315122-119 White/White/Volt

NIKE HEADIN BACK IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
info thanks to team member carmello
eek.gif
pimp.gif

copped, then sold a year later
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

^^ yes and yes .. i think.. I'm not 100% about them being patent but they were womens.. i cant roll with that shape though, loving that c/w, still lookingfor the OG womens
pimp.gif
great stuff last couple pages !

Originally Posted by JDocs

^^ yes and yes .. i think.. I'm not 100% about them being patent but they were womens.. i cant roll with that shape though, loving that c/w, still looking for the OG womens
pimp.gif
great stuff last couple pages !

I was thinking the same thing when I saw them. It's a dope colorway (and I actually like the volt tongue), but I'm not sure if I can mess with thatshape. I guess I'll have to see them in person.

kevin2nd,

Do you know how much I should expect to pay for a pair of Entourage's? I recently found a pair in my size, but I'm afraid to even inquire about theprice since I'm 99.99% sure they will be out of my budget.

Good point. Still, I don't have the money for that kinda stuff, besides, where do you find those shoes? I mean, I do ebay and napsize and every now and then yahoo.jp but don't find all these sick shoes that you guys do; and if I do, it's waaaay past my budget. Do you guys just have a lot of money to spend or do you have magical ways of finding good deals?
Personally, I would say it's a little bit of both (though I don't think I find stuff as dope as a lot of other people in this thread do).The most I've ever spent on a pair of AF1's was around $400 (Stash Highs) and usually I try to keep my spending per pair under $250, but I mainly justscour ebay, napsize, yahoo.jp, etc.

the color is cyber. and there were 2 different kinds

mens- cyber yellow. no holes in toe. non patent on heel tab and cyber yellow on the heel strip. more yellowish

womens- holes in toe, patent heel tab, more greenish.

sz 10 heads check out rif..linens for 250 w/ box..if only they were 10.5 >:

do these happen to run big for no reason at all? im hoping they do
laugh.gif

edit: what to get what to get? both for the same price basically

custom couriers since ill never got an actual pair
or

canvas

My grails jus got dropped off by the mailman! Big thanx to Kevin1st (the sneaker king of Hawai'i) for the links tothese auctions... Need to get my hands on those all purple/white leather highs. Lets hope I get drafted so i can keep up my sneaker collection & donate toUH's facilities.

2nw235.jpg

2zohzdl.jpg

solistik, dope wheats. i cant find myself to wear a pair because im not into that color (and it makes me look like im wearing timbs) but nonetheless, a worthypair.

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

sick atmos, lightning mids, and 3m snakes

wore cocoas to work today

2349531336_1ba309bf84_o.jpg

jb3.

dope. what store do you work at? (sorry if you mentioned it already.) im coming down to LA this april 25. i'll make my way to the store and buywhatever i can.
pimp.gif

nice cocoa's too.

Originally Posted by Colt Brennan

My grails jus got dropped off by the mailman! Big thanx to Kevin1st (the sneaker king of Hawai'i) for the links to these auctions...

smh.gif
the only title i can actually lay claim to is thati am the king of lazy. that and i also have the most consecutive meals eaten that have not been prepared by myself .

funny you post up those canvas cause today i'm wearing:

33uya1h.jpg

happy st. patrick's day !!!! jvhoop i have no idea about stuff like that -waaay out of my budget.

kev - you're a lil late on that one (st. patty's day), dope canvas though
smokin.gif

Colt Brennan - dope canvas forces
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom