TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Sup Team,

I usually lurk this thread and thought I'd share a recent pick-up:

316525590.jpg

Would've much rather had the Hyper's but can't seem to hunt down my size.

teasers,

ds wheat force lows for $200
ds all star af1 low $500
ds flaxs (yes we got a couple) $300
ds inpedence day mid $325.00 (just for your m0rr0winc! haha longtime no talk!)
ds 3m snakes af1 $175
ds atmos af1s $275

Some prices are better than others ofcourse, there will be hundreds of shoes on sale. Our goal is to make inventory for hundreds of new shoes coming in fromJAPAN. SATURDAY is the day to be here.

Originally Posted by zeta nerd

teasers,

ds wheat force lows for $200
ds all star af1 low $500
ds flaxs (yes we got a couple) $300
ds inpedence day mid $325.00 (just for your m0rr0winc! haha longtime no talk!)
ds 3m snakes af1 $175
ds atmos af1s $275

Some prices are better than others ofcourse, there will be hundreds of shoes on sale. Our goal is to make inventory for hundreds of new shoes coming in from JAPAN. SATURDAY is the day to be here.

sizes?

ive been searching for those yotd's and those jds up there but cant find my size for nothing any sz 11-12 people that got them please holla

Originally Posted by shawn504

airhead82 very nice stuff r those jds sz 11 or 12 by any chance if so i need them

few pairs

I really need to pick these 2 pair up, names? release dates? Any info would be appreciated

Hey if anyone is interested I know a guy who has a couple pair of DS canvas gum soles for sale. He has various sizes. PM me if you're interested I'llpoint you in the right direction. theyre just like the ones I posted a couple pages back.

2cz91l3.jpg

1qlx7a.jpg

2zqg1ns.jpg

funny i got the exactttt same shoes ...
recent pick ups...
lizards are about 2 months old though,got em on my trip to LA...

I LOVE AF1 MIDS...
p.s one more tomorrow or so... more mid top forces...

Damn those lizard mids are nice! Anyone have a size 10.5 they wanna sell me, or trade for some other mids? The shape is the perfect mid shape...I'm a hugefan of mids, even if the strap is a bit annoying, I think they look great with shorts. Plus...some of the best colorways are on mids...indys, navy/safetyorange, white/patent combos...c'mon!

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Can't believe it took me so long to get a pair of these... Leather quality is incredible....
316529686.jpg
Funny that you post these. Cool to see some of those JD's above as well.

I was just thinking to myself how many AF1's I own that get no love in this thread. So many JD's. Like the OG Escape AF1's.

I own 2 pairs of those Curry AF1's. I can't recall ever seeing them in here. Don't think anyone has posted HTM's, or the "Un HTM"Premiums. Or the Brown Snakes (as opposed to 3M's, or Cocoa's, which get posted on the reg, as they are CO.JP)

I buy what I like. I'm not the kind of guy who's going to see a pair of Stash High's posted and NEED them. Or Purple High's. Or Canvas 1'setc. Whatever the sneaker du jour may be.

I'm not big on photo shoots with my sneakers, but I told myself I'd try to post up some pics of joints that I love that I rarely see in here. HopefullyI get around to it.

damn, a lot heat in here...Lizard Mids, Curry's, JD's, HK's, the ones Kev posted (w/e they're called), DOPE!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom