TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by icedweebz

you got these from ex.fox.hound right? how much did these end for? very nice pick up btw, wish they were my size
yup. he let them go for $300. and nice kicks everyone. ^they look dope, kevin.

Great pick ups with the navy toe lizards drfunk and peopleschamp. Tyler is right I would have shed a tear if either shoe was a size 10 - 11 that's the lastpair of mids that I want, and be warned if anyone finds those before me I will find out where you live and repeatedly kick you in the nuts.

Nice stuff Kev, zs05wc and matt.

Cocoa's to go feed the fish.

11j2czl.jpg

I wish they would have released the lizard lows so much better and red colorway woulda been crazy. Anyone know what are the chances of finding the sample lows?

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Can't believe it took me so long to get a pair of these... Leather quality is incredible....
316529686.jpg
Funny that you post these. Cool to see some of those JD's above as well.

I was just thinking to myself how many AF1's I own that get no love in this thread. So many JD's. Like the OG Escape AF1's.

I own 2 pairs of those Curry AF1's. I can't recall ever seeing them in here. Don't think anyone has posted HTM's, or the "Un HTM" Premiums. Or the Brown Snakes (as opposed to 3M's, or Cocoa's, which get posted on the reg, as they are CO.JP)

I buy what I like. I'm not the kind of guy who's going to see a pair of Stash High's posted and NEED them. Or Purple High's. Or Canvas 1's etc. Whatever the sneaker du jour may be.

I'm not big on photo shoots with my sneakers, but I told myself I'd try to post up some pics of joints that I love that I rarely see in here. Hopefully I get around to it.

I hear you man... I have a few pairs that I think are dope, but someone else might say, "Ehh... Whatever..."
I love the these and the Curry Dunks, but just had the damndest time trying to find them DS in Sz. 11... Until now...
smile.gif

^nice mike, hope you're well bro.

Paul, you're killing me with those OG cocoas. Tibor wore 'em this evening and I was staring at them for like 10 minutes... now this pic.....
devil.gif
Ace!!

Originally Posted by illphillip

Can't believe it took me so long to get a pair of these... Leather quality is incredible....
316529686.jpg
Funny that you post these. Cool to see some of those JD's above as well.

I was just thinking to myself how many AF1's I own that get no love in this thread. So many JD's. Like the OG Escape AF1's.

I own 2 pairs of those Curry AF1's. I can't recall ever seeing them in here. Don't think anyone has posted HTM's, or the "Un HTM" Premiums. Or the Brown Snakes (as opposed to 3M's, or Cocoa's, which get posted on the reg, as they are CO.JP)

I buy what I like. I'm not the kind of guy who's going to see a pair of Stash High's posted and NEED them. Or Purple High's. Or Canvas 1's etc. Whatever the sneaker du jour may be.

I'm not big on photo shoots with my sneakers, but I told myself I'd try to post up some pics of joints that I love that I rarely see in here. Hopefully I get around to it.

I hear you man... I have a few pairs that I think are dope, but someone else might say, "Ehh... Whatever..."
I love the these and the Curry Dunks, but just had the damndest time trying to find them DS in Sz. 11... Until now...
smile.gif
Good stuff. I knew I shoulda picked up an extra pair of those Currys when I had the chance. And you're right--finding a DS size 11 these days isTOUGH. Nice pickup. These are highly slept on IMO, along with the Rooster joints that released around the same time. Buttery soft leather FTW.

yall dudes are killin' me...here I am trying to stay away from copping and squirrel away my pennies, and you guys keep posting the heaters, trying to dragme back in!

MFP- I hope you step in dog crap first time out with those HK's. Don't mind me, I'm just jealous. The hotness x 2
Paul- you made me regret not picking up cocoas when I had the chance

Those curry lows are nice; leather is pretty good on those. I'm beginning to wonder why I passed on those when they dropped. Those lizard mids aresomething else, amazing.

Posted this in the new pickup thread, figured I would put them here also. Crappy camera phone pics but you get the idea
wink.gif

AF1 - Gray/Black Suede
af1.blkgray.jpg

AF1 - Brown/Tan Suede
af1.brntan.jpg

AF1 - Premiums Gray/Navy/White Call these my Elephant feet
wink.gif

af1.elephant.jpg

AF1 - White/Ice Sole
af1.icy.jpg

AF1 - White/Red
af1.whtred.jpg

Haha Oli I'll try and find you a pair of Cocoa's when I start looking for shoes again I'm on a bit of a break at the moment, I hope I don'tmiss much.

Nice canvases Mic.

Flax's for me today.

s4u9l2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom