..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

These are sexy gum midsole ughhh
NI315122-168_pict1_11_103_11910.jpg

Originally Posted by TTbeezy

These are sexy gum midsole ughhh

they look kinda nice but the material is horrible. it's almost as if they're adding even more plastic to the toeboxes to make them extra creasy.

any tips on whitening yellowed midsoles? my linens have fallen on hard times, need to brighthen them back up

head up NOW size 8 heads.

170387485432 ends in about 15 mins. $50 for some worn 3M snakes is a good deal imo.

Does anyone know how many different variations of TS af1s there are? I know of the pinks, yellow an a black and white pair that look like tuxedos.

Loony- there's baby blue and black and whites that look luke orcas as well.

Here I am looking for stuff again.

PM me if you have Hong Kongs or Linens 10.5 DS
smile.gif

loonyrobert

the pink cubes were a wmns release. euro/can. they actually went on sale in canada.. a LOT of NY cats went up and brought down pink and blue cubes to FCNY.

as far as the TS go, there's two variations of the pink - all pink grain leather/white sole, white with pink heel/swoosh/clear bottom.. same blocking asthe yellow.. i think there's a caro of those too.

and there's the gray/neons that xilegacy is probably going to post anytime now..

Robert,

There's quite a few colorways of the terror squad af1's. The grey/neon grey which xilegacy has, the grey/neon pink, white/white with black ts logo,white/white all patent with red ts logo, a white/black orca style one and these.

DK,
pimp.gif
pink joints don't play. If I can't find pink cubes it's time to hunt TS joints.

Thanks for all the info guys. Also why can't Nike use that buttery leather on simple gr releases now a days. I woulda scooped up alot of joints if theydid. Smh.

Yes if I have doubles of them, I rock them, I just don't post pictures of me rocking them on the wdywt post, right now in my rotations are slam jam af1sgrey, true blue 3's, white/red qs am1's,.

Good stuff dk- it must be nice to have a good connect. Most connects I have are already being ripped off by their connects so I get screwed.

Dolla,
pimp.gif

For some reason canvas are piff but I don't think I can pull them off. I guess the no hole on the toe box throws me off.

Man the air force shoe game is really weak right now. What are people into these days I don't even know? I know the sb thing is dead now... Is it stillvans or supras? Hopefully not jordans. This thing gets like 3 posts a day now. I know not everybody is jumping on air maxes because the same cats are alwaysposting there including myself. I mean I still love air forces!

well, to be honest i'm having a pretty bad month.

500 for a set of new front tyres, 900 in speeding tickets, 300 fine for getting in a car accident that wasn't my fault, 850 in spare parts because theinsurance doesn't cover original parts... and to top it off, i had a burst tyre at 5am sunday morning driving back from %*$%*%! work. no joke. itwasn't even a puncture, $%+% exploded and cannot be repaired, so i'll be looking at another 250 gone. oh, and 3 wedding dinners coming up
laugh.gif

of course all of this is my currency, but it still isn't funny....
alien.gif
alien.gif

going to be a %+*@@% dry month for me with no new shoes...

took these out over the weekend for some picture taking to cheer me up.
3979619014_4d91a0b1c6.jpg

3978857559_c90f02ea9a.jpg

did the job, somewhat. i need(want/cannot afford) some nitro lows... now that'll cheer me up.

I need to put tires on my car as well. But beyond that, I am just waiting to hit the jackpot on some 98-99 AF1s. Unfortunately I don't have a hook up somy pickups aren't flowing as fast as some of you. I should have something in the mail today though.

Nice Euno's btw. R3K, do you have a collection post up?

i ride the bus so i just bought myself some stash af1's to make myself feel better about having to ride the bus everywhere
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom