..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

For me wheats > stash lows.
Just cause of the suede.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Every time I swing by footlocker or any of the stores in the malls checking out the new AF1 releases and just sit the touching, feeling the toebox of them and then giving them the
grin.gif
I always look up to see the employees and customers give me the
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Just cause of the suede.
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

354036556.jpg

Oh, and speaking of nice older AF1s, I hate you all who have Atmos. I keep coming across 9-10.5s but no freakin 11.0s.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Just cause of the suede.
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

354036556.jpg

Oh, and speaking of nice older AF1s, I hate you all who have Atmos. I keep coming across 9-10.5s but no freakin 11.0s.
Ok thanks.. I made up my mind now..
nerd.gif

^those 11.0s. Sell me now.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
.........................................................................................
nerd.gif

I feel you on that one, I have been searching forever. I found a pair of 11.0s for 350 a year ago and didn't pull the trigger right away. went back 30minutes later to pick them up... GONE. ERRRRRRRR!

pimp.gif
NICE! You size 9.0s get to enjoy all the samples.

... and I did the same thing with Chocolates, found a perfect pair and waited too long to pull the trigger.

354036499.jpg

laugh.gif
Sorry bro, I am getting angry (
mad.gif
) about the ones I skipped and had to make myself feel better.

Alright we'll tone it down a little.

354036522.jpg

!%#% sake... if those were a US10.... actually, if there were a 10:

1. they wouldn't go for cheap
2. i wouldn't have a shot anyway
laugh.gif

All these wheats have me wanting to finally pull the trigger on a pair. Really wanted to hunt down a pair of purple highs but the only ones I've seen in mysize Rapido owns them and he ain't gonna let them go anytime soon.

And now that courirs have been posted has anyone seen the courirs that are on the nike air force 1 site? They got a clear sole instead of the gum and they arethe same style as the gum courirs. I'm at work and can't post pics so if no one does so by the time I get home then I'll post it.

^those were never released. They were turned into gumsole. I might be wrong, but I think the existing pair with the clear sole is in Nike's possession. Itmight have been at that top AF1 thing thing they did.

Back
Top Bottom