..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

So I just ordered a DS a pair of Campers from Napsize in 10.5 for $133 shipped... It said "brand new with box" hopefully its true.
embarassed.gif

And for those who ordered from Napsize before how much is the "customs" fee?
nerd.gif
when it says brand new with box they are brand new with box

customs fees depend on your country

LMAO at "regent park".
reading is essential.

either way theREALROC; nice carbon fibers. supa clean shrooms last page. and oli... those atmos...

very nice carbon's right there, and sick stuff lately oli. DS 2001 white/whites 100 shipped, should i? i have a different offer that might be moretempting.

Im supposed to tell by "fixed" caught slipin... that he originally posted the wrong photo ??
My crystal ball is in the shop ............ Time and time again i read so much wrong information.
I will edit my post now .....

atmos look nice

campers good price be lucky if you got em...i sold a pair in july for 250 ds, and if you live in us u shouldnt pay anything...i never do

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

So I just ordered a DS a pair of Campers from Napsize in 10.5 for $133 shipped... It said "brand new with box" hopefully its true.
embarassed.gif

And for those who ordered from Napsize before how much is the "customs" fee?
nerd.gif

$133..... got dam you got a steal. I paid almost $50 more about a week or two back. but it was def worth it to me.

regent park: all good, mate!

kevin:
laugh.gif
@ iced tea
laugh.gif
:lol:c still, very nice cubes. i can only wish i had some iced tea, myself!
laugh.gif

anyone seen any untaiwans lately?

They got some good pairs on Napsize: Some Sz 8 Near Deadstock Krinks for $211... Still don't understand why they charge $1000+ for OG Busy Ps

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

atmos look nice

campers good price be lucky if you got em...i sold a pair in july for 250 ds, and if you live in us u shouldnt pay anything...i never do
I was concerned about not getting them but they sent me the shipping confirmation so hopefully it works out!

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

regent park: all good, mate!

kevin:
laugh.gif
@ iced tea
laugh.gif
:lol:c still, very nice cubes. i can only wish i had some iced tea, myself!
laugh.gif

anyone seen any untaiwans lately?
Thanks for taking it the way i meant it .........

tryna sell my stash hi's and low's, does anyone have a price estimate on how much they go for now a days ?

kevin2nd-
roll.gif
@ the ice teas. Forreals though, I hadn't worn my 'ice teas' in a couple months & I was pumped to see them w/ a tintof........... ice tea. Will using that seaglow stuff restore them or will it just lose the 'ice cube effect'? Turn all clear?? Anyone?

pureretr05- nice pickup. If you're on the West Coast you should get it by Saturday. For some reason, I always order on Wednesdays and get them on Saturdaymornings when I get up. And don't worry about Napsize; I've ordered from them dozens of times and no problemos

And anyone notice the price of Campers seem to have leveled off @ $150? Might have to stock up before the next AF1 Hype comes around.

So I was on the other forum, and saw a collection post with some interesting af1's...

(the purple ones behind the nubuck carolinas)
246sx.jpg

green midsole on the left, all silver in the far back
274wj.jpg

yellow sole'd green jewels
picture974oz3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom