..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

^^yes
pimp.gif
couris, wheats, and atmos.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

^^^^
yes i know man trust me ever since then I've been looking for it even when I didn't have my fearless warriors. It might sound weird but does anybody have that picture saved? or have ever seen that logo on a Balty hat before?

it was an old CC joint i believe (07??)
holla @ jerm and he MAY come off of it. (prolly not though) It wouldnt hurt tho
ohwell.gif

thanks and yeah, theres lil details in them that i love like the navy blue accents, they was the first sneaker i ever bought with my own hard earned money whenthey dropped so i have to have a clean pair always

dollabill- that's a nice snapshot there.

ugh, cone's are definitely on my list, haven't come across any at all lately. nice pair oli.

anyone have any insight on the quality i should expect from year of the goat's? i'm still drawn but i really like the cleanliness.

These fake? they seem to have the same mint green tone the"05-tagged" pair had on the bay, looks very similar.

Anyone say Year of the Goat??? ***FIXED*** Got caught SLIPIN'!

Leather on these is on point. Nothing like the faux leather of today.

OLI- I saw them on napsize, too. But no size for me. Props!

does anyone know where i can find the air force jacket. It's kind of like the sb jacket with all the shoes inside and all black on the outside. Price?

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

^that's... year of the monkey.

Thanks for catchin' that. LOL!!

Dallas- I think the jacket you're talking about was a Japan Only exclusive. Wasn't it for the 25th Anniversary? I could be wrong....

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

These fake? they seem to have the same mint green tone the "05-tagged" pair had on the bay, looks very similar.

those are superrrr fake. looks like the same pair that was on ebay a while back
smh.gif

^that's what i thought, not even a close replica. guy posted them in wdywt over at i$$ and got tons of love for them, not one person spotted them...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom