..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

I haven't bought a pair of AF1s in so long.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

I have a question if anyone can help me out. Is 190 shipped for some hong kongs worn 1x a fair price? no creases.
No man thats a rip off. Give me this persons info so I can tell him off for you.

Hey look out for me on CNN tomorrow I'll be sitting first row right behind Obama (bald mexican cat with MOLINAR on the name tag next to the U.S AIR FORCEtag on my military uniform)

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

I have a question if anyone can help me out. Is 190 shipped for some hong kongs worn 1x a fair price? no creases.
No man thats a rip off. Give me this persons info so I can tell him off for you.

Hey look out for me on CNN tomorrow I'll be sitting first row right behind Obama (bald mexican cat with MOLINAR on the name tag next to the U.S AIR FORCE tag on my military uniform)
are you serious? or being sarcastic?

I need to start buying forces again...
It's just that it's so damn hard to find DS pairs of the older joints for a decent price.
I still want Black Carnivals and co.jp Linen's so badly...
and I really want a pair of black/black jewel af1's with tumbled leather (I seen them on the 1thology page but can't post pics on here)
I think they're from '97 or '98, probably next to impossible to obtain. I never seen a pair for sale in any size ever.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

3565325583_786e56e839.jpg

2605302952_43862c2c38.jpg

Thanks man. 10.5 DS up for grabs get at me. I agreed to pay 260 shipped but I'm kinda broke so I'll give up the guys link he has vvvvnds wheats too. Get at me via PM

damn dude beat me to the hong kongs. btw can anyone point me in the right direction to some hong kongs or atmos. sz 8 or 8.5?

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I need to start buying forces again...

It's just that it's so damn hard to find DS pairs of the older joints for a decent price.

I still want Black Carnivals and co.jp Linen's so badly...

and I really want a pair of black/black jewel af1's with tumbled leather (I seen them on the 1thology page but can't post pics on here)

I think they're from '97 or '98, probably next to impossible to obtain. I never seen a pair for sale in any size ever.

jewels are few and far between now, gotta be on the hunt hard

I was gonna cop those HKs too. Having two pairs would be great.

Question for the team. How much do 96 WHITE patents go for? DS.

What's up guys...I have been a member for along time, just never post so can't use buy/sell forum, I am getting rid of my whole collection. It'sgood to see that some of you were looking at auctions....

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

damn dude beat me to the hong kongs. btw can anyone point me in the right direction to some hong kongs or atmos. sz 8 or 8.5?

Right now there are none in that size anywhere Ive been looking for hk's for a decent price for like a year. And atmos are the same. best bet ebay and whenyou see a good price you cannot hesitate.

These? Not my pic. got it from uptowns

Heads up sz12 ppl. DJ AMs collection goes up on eBay Sunday. Get your money ready. Yall know he had a nice stash of vintage forces. RIP Adam

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

These? Not my pic. got it from uptowns
Nah, they're all black lows with a black translucent jewel swoosh with clear bottoms they're so mean
pimp.gif
Could someone post the pic from the 1thology site (this printscreen key isn't working for me.)
They're the last pair in the second row in 1998.
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
moz-screenshot-6.jpg

^
yes. They are all over ebay and shoe sites. If I don't find any pickups soon, I am going to get those.

Back
Top Bottom