..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

I agree with Kev. Obsid Snakes are definitely a favorite of mine as well(unfortunately Idon't have a pair).
frown.gif

i remember back in the day when people would get clowned for wearing canvas shoes.

wore green vandals yesterday.. need me some canvas AF1 highs now.

and wearing some old 6 Af1s today.. i think they're thompsons. the hemp with the bright blue. only ones i liked outta that pack.

normally i'm not a fan of the visible air sole. but i honestly wouldn't mind a pair of these.

sheed.jpg

apparently the toebox and side panel feature a new material called "torch" - supposed to make the shoe lighter.

The side panel and box killed it for me. Plus not fan of the huge logo. He needs to go back to his Portland/Pistons days...

tyler- yeah man i thought that was kind of weird, never seen that happen before. they are prob just dried out and brittle from the yellowing. oh well.
i might be crazy enough to do a jewel swap...
happy.gif
i'll worry aboutthat later though.

I don't think you can. I'm trying to get a very simple pair done but I wont be able to make it to NYC anytime soon so I'm stuck.
grin.gif
I just need these so I wont need Purple Highs anymore.
ohwell.gif

^ Those Clark Kents(I think those are CK's) are pretty nice. Speaking of him, checkout his top 50 AF1's @ the following link:

DJ Clark Kent's Top 50 AF1's

It's a pretty cool read. He briefly touches on each AF1 and why it's in his top50.

I feel you on the troopers dolla, not many green AF1s out there. I need to find me some Hong Kongs bad.

One of the few times I can match you (with another recent pick up).

377663597.jpg

And a bonus pic that just came in an hour ago.

377663605.jpg

Barcodes are one of my top 10 favorite AF1s. So much so that a needed a backup. Courir exclusive AF1s were always
pimp.gif

377663612.jpg

^^
Do you mind posting more detailed pics of those CK's. I might pic up a pair, but the quality looks different in every set of pics.

ahh that top 50 list was pretty cool. i def don't agree with alot of it but that's just me - i'd have way more older pairs in there in my own toppicks. those mahogany's are just super sickness.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

ahh that top 50 list was pretty cool. i def don't agree with alot of it but that's just me - i'd have way more older pairs in there in my own top picks. those mahogany's are just super sickness.

Yes. I would do unforgivable things for a DS pair of those.

It's funny how on the picture of the glaciers they had, they had a gum sole. Speaking of which, I really need a pair of those babies!

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

ahh that top 50 list was pretty cool. i def don't agree with alot of it but that's just me - i'd have way more older pairs in there in my own top picks. those mahogany's are just super sickness.

Yes. I would do unforgivable things for a DS pair of those.

It's funny how on the picture of the glaciers they had, they had a gum sole. Speaking of which, I really need a pair of those babies!

Oh man, mahogany's and glaciers!
pimp.gif

What kind of size runs did they do back in the day? You have to assume 99% of them got beat to death.

Back
Top Bottom