..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Can someone tell me what years these are?

2a85mb7.jpg

October 2001. The same colorway re-released in crappy leather November 2003. LOL! I still got my reciepts from when I got them BOTH!
Hey thanks for the info!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dkballer22

Those red af1's look decent but will pass on them.

same way i feel. i'd rather spend my money on greeks/crimsons/canvas instead when they pop up.

pureretr05, were you the one that got those black/gum highs?

You might see a green pair for st patty's who knows, but i got the patent ones already so i'm thinking a nice brown with that leather will be mychoice.

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

Originally Posted by dkballer22

Those red af1's look decent but will pass on them.

same way i feel. i'd rather spend my money on greeks/crimsons/canvas instead when they pop up.

pureretr05, were you the one that got those black/gum highs?
Yeah, I was going to pass but I told myself if I emailed dude and he still had it I would pick them up..
smile.gif
Then I saw your picture and made feel even better about picking them up.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Looks like nike finally bringing back some decent stuff.
Dunno bro, a limited release 'Premium' AF1 ain't necessarily a sign of Nike bringing back anything decent. GR AF1s continue to beweaksauce.

laugh.gif
anyone else come up with the idea of just listing auction titles similar to the way the DJ AM auctions are listed? would almost guarantee a better sellingprice.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

laugh.gif
anyone else come up with the idea of just listing auction titles similar to the way the DJ AM auctions are listed? would almost guarantee a better selling price.

Ebayers already doing it.

Yeah, I was going to pass but I told myself if I emailed dude and he still had it I would pick them up..
smile.gif

i was close.. we agreed on a price and i was waiting on him to get me another picture, then a few hours later he told me he sold them.
mad.gif
lol it's all good though. my pair is a 10 and the 10.5 would have fit me alot better. post them up when you get them!

and.. wore these on friday

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

smile.gif

i was close.. we agreed on a price and i was waiting on him to get me another picture, then a few hours later he told me he sold them.
mad.gif
lol it's all good though. my pair is a 10 and the 10.5 would have fit me a lot better. post them up when you get them!
Sorry...
frown.gif
I was going to ask for more pictures but Ifigured since he was a NT Staff I would not even bother.

NICE COCOAS!!! I need an OG pair in 10.5!

Quick question do all Stash High come in that carrying case or are some in regular boxes? Thanks in advance.

m tr4nch - very, very nice on the cocoas. have you ever had the chance to compare them to the retros? i need to grab a pair of the OG'sbefore it's too hard to find one.

I got a guy that has a 10.5 vvvvnds wheats if anyone needs a pair get at me. I saw pics and these things are fresh!

Saw these at the sneaker summit that I went to yesterday in Charlotte, NC(pic taken withiPhone cam)...

The crazier thing is they were a size 9. I asked how much, and the dudes at the tablesmiled, and told me they weren't for sale.
ohwell.gif

tyler, i was on the boat yesterday and i couldn't retrieve that pic. when we docked i was looking at it and my eyes popped. if anyone knows the owners ofthe shoe or if the owners are reading this thread, pm me and lets talk price. i want them to wear, not to "collect". help me out moddasuckahs
33mx0uc.gif

Back
Top Bottom